鲨鱼有个性吗
日期:2017-07-22 11:03

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

This episode of A-News is brought to you by the BuyPower card from Capital One.
这期的新闻呈现 通过用BuyPower卡从Capital One
Every purchase brings you closer to a new GM vehicle.
每一件商品都会使你更加接近GM汽车
Hi guys, I'm Catie Wayne and this is Animallist news.
大家好,我是Catie Wayne,这是Animallist新闻
The funny thing about personalities is that they differ from person to person.
这关于个性的有趣的事情 是与人与人之间不同的
I, for example, am an obnoxious extrovert.
例如,我是一个性格外向者
While my producer Spencer is just a little bit shy. Come say hi Spencer? Yeah, that's OK.
然而我的制片人Spencer 有点害羞 来打声招呼Spencer? 好的,行了。
Many animals are known to have personalities of their own, but they're typically defined by individual characteristics
我们知道很多的动物有他们自己的个性 但他们被称有个人特色
such as how aggressive or exploratory an animal is.
例如动物多么斗争性或者探究动物的
But a study shows that sharks not only have personalities, but their social.
但据研究报告所悉鲨鱼不但有个性而且还有他们的社会
For the first time, research led by the University of Exeter and the Marine Biological Association of the UK
第一次,由艾克塞特大学领导的研究和英国海洋生物学协会
shows that individual sharks have their own unique social personalities.
显示个别的鲨鱼有他们自己独特的社会个性

animalist10.jpg


By putting the juvenile spotted catsharks in captivity in three different habitat types, the researchers were able to see individuals repeat unique social network positions.
通过把青少年发现的catsharks放到被囚禁在三个不同的生活类型 研究者可以看到个体重复的独特的社会网络地位
In other words, some sharks were social and liked to hang out with the other sharks.
换句话说,一些鲨鱼是社会的和喜欢和其它的鲨鱼一起居住
And others were shy and just kind of hang out by themselves in camouflage at the bottom of the tank.
而其它的却很害羞只是想他们自己居住隐藏在池塘的底部
These behaviors were consistently repeated among individual sharks through time and across different habitats.
这些是一贯的行为反复地在个体的鲨鱼通过时间和经过不同的栖息地
Researchers think the main motivation for these different behaviors is to protect the sharks from predators.
研究者认为主要的动机 对于这些不同的行为来说是为了保护鲨鱼不被捕食者捕捉
They just go about it differently, which is the interesting part.
他们不同地四处走动 这是有趣的一部分
What's your personality type?
你是个性类型是什么?
What about your friends?
而你的朋友的个性又是怎样的呢?
Do you tend to gravitate towards other people?
你是不是很容易被其它人吸引?
Be sure to let me know in the comments below.
请确保让我在下面的评论知道
And if you'd like to learn more about marine life, check out this video about whale pelvic bones.
如果你想要更多地了解海洋生物检查这个关于骨盘身体的视频
It's actually pretty interesting.
事实上这是相当有趣的
Apparently, the pelvis is actually used as an anchor for the penis.
显然,骨盆事实上是被用作阴茎的一个触发器
The larger the penis, the larger the hips need to be to attach the muscles for penis control.
阴茎越大,臀部需求也越大 连接肌肉去控制阴茎
I love you all. And I'll see you next time. Bye.
我爱你们 我们将会在下次见 再见
This episode of A-News was brought you by the BuyPower card from Capital One.
这期的新闻带你了解了Captial One的BuyPower 卡
Every purchase brings you closer to a new GM vehicle.
每一件商品都使你对GM汽车有了新的了解。

分享到