我们要喝牛奶的理由
日期:2017-07-14 15:07

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

This episode is sponsored by Rachel Ray nutrish natural food for cats.
本集由瑞秋·雷营养猫粮赞助
Can holders can hold a ton of milk
挤奶器能装得下一吨牛奶吗
And we drink a ton and to illustrate this point
那我们就喝一吨牛奶来证明这事
Katie is now going to drink this entire gallon of milk
凯蒂现在要喝下这整整一加仑的牛奶
Ah Ross we never agreed to this......
额 罗斯 我们之前可没说好....
Hi guys I'm Catie Wayne. And I am going to smell like milk for the rest of the day
嗨 大家好我是凯蒂 薇恩 接下来的一天我闻起来将像牛奶
And this is animalist news today
这里是今天的 动物主义新闻
I'm enjoined by my lovely friend Ross Everett Hi Ross Hi Katie
我真高兴有我可爱的朋友 罗斯 埃弗雷特共同主持 嗨 罗斯 嗨 凯蒂
Does anyone told that you smells like milk?-ONLY YOU!
有人说你闻起来像牛奶吗?只有你
So how much milk do you drink a week?
那么 你一周能喝多少牛奶
none on the dairy free man because mybody's mass That's very unfortunate
不喝 我是不喝乳制品的人 因为我的体质很糟糕 真是不幸
but did you know that the average cow canproduce around 100 glasses of milk each day?
但是你知道每头牛平均每天生产100杯牛奶吗?

animalist3.jpg

that's a lot of milk, that would straight up ruin me
真的是很多牛奶 会直接把我毁掉的
yeah buddy there's others can hold over 25 pounds milkand any given time. Imagining having all that weight dangling under stomach
是的 老兄 挤奶器可以装下25磅牛奶 哦 那么重的乳房直接垂在胃部的下方
yeah but they nearly weighing thousand pounds so I doubt they notice I mean that's a very specific measurement,
是的 牛们都得有几千磅重 所以我怀疑它们觉不出乳房重 我是说这数据是很具体的
but you are probably right that still is really cool having actually make milk
但是 你可能是对的 挤乳头确实是很酷的挤奶的方法
wait,tells if they have four stomachs right?
等一下 他们有四个胃是吗
that's a common misconception for the purposes of the fact that I know everything about cows
哦 这是常见的误区 由于做节目的缘故 我知道关于奶牛的许多知识
they actually have one stomach but
它们其实只有一个胃 但是呢
what's a stomach butt? they only have one stomach, however
什么是一个胃屁股? 不论如何它们只有一个胃
it has four compartments which helps them create so much milk by the way do you even know why we drink cow milk.-
胃分为四个隔间 通过这种方式 帮助产这么多奶 顺便问一句 你知道为什么我们要喝牛奶
because its less calories than drinking human milk
因为喝牛奶比人奶摄入热量低
no,because10 thousand BCE humans are investigating got XIV and I'm court house in order to get more milk now but the thing is from cows tend to be a lot nicer and produce more milk
不对 那是因为人类在公元前1万年以前为了取奶而驯养山羊 绵羊当然还有牛 但只有牛性格温顺 产奶量大
So farmers stuck with them and that's it's the other animals for the most
所以牧场主选择牛奶 而不是其他动物的奶
so then why I don't know all the cows in the world doing nothing of the black and white ones
那又为什么全世界的奶牛都是黑白相间的同一品种呢?
That's racist. It's not racist
这是种族歧视不是的
I think you're talking about holsteins and it's because they produce more milk per day than any other cow
我想你说的是关于黑白花牛(荷兰的一种乳牛)而且这主要是因为这种奶牛每天的产奶量比其他品种更大
all my favorite milk always be almond milk. what's your favorite nut. I'm sure
我最爱的一直都是杏仁奶 你们喜欢哪种呢?
Let us know in the comments below
希望你们能在下面的留言栏里写出来
check out the videos right here especially in this one because that's my show, the new show ,be sure to subscribe I love you all. mua
观看这些视频 尤其是这个 因为那是我的节目 新节目 一定订阅噢 我爱你们 (飞吻声)
out of my video. thanks again to Rachel Ray nutrish for sponsoring that episode
快滚出我的节目吧 再次感谢瑞秋·雷营养猫粮赞助

分享到