(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
And again, she ran the eye test.
然后她又进行了一次视力测试
40% of participants eyesight improved significantly, as a result of just changing the situation.
40%的参与者的视力有明显改善仅仅是在改变情境的情况下
Same distance, same chart, same everything. Different situation.
相同的距离,相同的表,什么都一样 只是情境不同
The question is how do we create a positive situation.
问题是我们如何创造积极情境
How can we create a situation that improves us with the role.
如何创造一个利用角色自我改进的情境
And I want to share with you couple of studies I'll share one study and then another later about the environment.
我想介绍两个研究 先说第一个再说第二个,关于环境
First of all, the work of Barge, priming is when we have subconscious or conscious priming.
首先是Barge的研究 影射分为潜意识和有意识影射
For example, you are looking at a screen and for just a few milliseconds, a word appears.
比如你看着一个屏幕在几毫秒内闪过一个词
And the word primes you.
这个词让你有了准备
There is a lot of research on how we can prime your negatively with stereotypes for example, with prejudices.
有很多关于如何利用典型消极情况进行影射的研究,比如使用偏见
Or positively but not enough from positively.
或者积极的,但对积极影射的研究不够
So here's a story done by Barge.
Barge做了下面的实验
He primed people with words associated with old.
他用与"老"有关的词影射人
So for example, word such as old, word such as stick, word such as Florida
比如"老"这个词"拐杖""佛罗里达"
that's one of the words he primed people with.
他用这个词影射人们
So he primed people with "old" words.
他用与老有关的词影射人们
And then he had them take a comparative and control group an intelligence test and a memory test.
然后他对比他们和对照组的智力和记忆力测试结果
课程简介和演讲视频
课程简介
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?
他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。