一起来看看各种奇葩的纹身吧
日期:2017-06-21 08:37

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

John Marsh in Yorktown Pensil Villy send this in.
Yorktown Pensil Villy (地名)的约翰·马什送来这个
My friend has a lot pride in his heritage.
我的朋友对自己的国家感到很自豪.
And got this tatoo to prove it. Now he regret it.
然后他就弄了个纹身去证明 现在他后悔了.
puerto rirco Puerto Rirco So Kolson is so permanent.
波多黎各 波多黎各 那么巴基斯坦是这么永恒了
Maybe there is Puerto Rirco,I don't know. I don't know, maybe it's next to the Berharmers.
也许有波多黎各 我不知道 也许挨着Berharmers.

35.jpg

That is a shame. Rebecca Hershey Gaynes from Florida
那有点丢人 来自弗洛里达的丽贝卡·赫而希·盖恩斯
I think this person is taken his love of fast food a little too far. Oh...
我想这个人已经带着他心爱的快餐走的很远了 哦...
MacDonald arches says always loving it.
麦当劳的拱形图案上写着一直爱它
Oh when that was back says always loving it. Let's see the front of him.
哦 当我们回来说一直爱它的时候 来看看他的前面.
Yeah...yeah...Always loving it.
是啊...是啊...一直爱它.
I think we need something to help us forget that, let's see the panda game roll quick.
我想我们需要一些东西来让我们把那些忘掉 来看看这只熊猫玩打滚 快点
Ok. Oh. Cute...cute... Daaaa... All right. And that Hailee in the Forest Group Organ.
好 哦. 可爱...可爱...嗒~...好吧. 还有在森林团体组织的海利
I've always love the show Frasier, but I don't know if I love it as much as this guy.
我一直很爱Frasier这档节目. 但是我不知道我有没有这个家伙爱的深.
Ah...haha.. Wow...it's right. You wouldn't believe that was a fan base of Frasier that would do that.
啊噢...哈哈..哇...对哦. 你们不会相信?Frasier 的粉丝会做这个
Not really. Wow...That's weird. Tony you have seen what tatoo of your favorate show?
不见得 哇... 好怪啊. Tony 你看过你最喜欢节目的刺青吗?
I do. Oh..hahahaha.... Wow...Yeah. Yeah.I remember when you got that.
见过. 哦..哈哈哈哈哈哈 哇...是呀 是呀 我记得你刺那个的时候.
Yeah. It's just healing.Yeah. Hahahaa....wow... Yeah. You looking good too, Tony.
是. 现在已经没有了. 是 哈哈哈...哇... 是. 你看起来也挺好的 托尼.
I try...Hahah...I try.. Gaby Hardcord in Owensbro...em..Kentucky.
我尽量...哈哈...我尽量... 在肯塔基州Owensbro(地名)的盖比·哈德考
My son got this wierd wold tatoo when he was 23.
我的儿子23岁时弄了个沃尔德的刺青
I don't know what he was thinking. Oh... Wow..
我不知道他在想什么. 哦... 哇
Don't..I haven't found it you guys, so tell me..I haven't...laughter
不要 你们 我还没发现呢 那么跟我说 我还没...笑声
Oh...my god... OH MY GOD...Hah...hah...
哦...我的天哪... 我的天哪..哈..哈..
I have to get that out of my head. Now please show me the panda again.
我必须把那个从我脑袋中清掉. 现在请给我再放一次那个熊猫.
Oh...hah...Oh.. Oh...Helps me forget that. Thanks for looking that.
哦..呃..哦 哦...帮我忘掉那吧 谢谢让我看这个.
That's just cute. All right. Em.. thanks for sending those in.
真可爱. 好了 额 谢谢送那些图片进来.
If you ..em...see it..em..bad tatoos, send them to me.
如果... 额...再见..额...奇葩刺青们 把他们寄给我
I'm gonna put more bad tatoos on my yahoo shine page.
我会放更多的奇葩刺青在我的雅虎显眼的页面上
And..em..like I said, send me some bad tatoos. If you don't have one, just go get one.
还有..额..就像我说的 寄一些奇葩刺青给我. 如果你不想自己刺 就找一个
We'll be right back.
我们马上回来

分享到
重点单词
  • priden. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心 vt. 以 .
  • healingn. 康复,复原 adj. 有治疗功用的
  • basen. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • permanentadj. 永久的,持久的 n. 烫发
  • marshn. 沼泽,湿地 Marsh:马什(人名)