看脸书上奇葩损友的回复
日期:2017-06-17 12:22

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Em these are real Facebook set us updates and real comments that people have posted on line.
嗯 这些都是从脸书上集合来的真实的评论 人们把它发到网上
Em..this is James who says "there is no 'i' in happyness."
嗯……这是詹姆斯说“幸福这个单词里没有i”
And Martha says "If you spelled it right there would be."
然后玛莎说“如果你拼写正确就有了”
Stacey says "Just found out that my great granddad helped build the Titanic!"
史黛丝说“刚刚发现我曾祖父曾经帮忙建造了泰坦尼克号!”
Myra says "Well he didn't do a very good job,did he?"
Myra说“好吧他没有干好他的工作 不是吗?”

31.jpg

Break down...not good.. Catlin posted this photo.
搞砸了……不是很好…… 凯特琳发了这张照片
And yet my scrabble can think about a word like in two seconds. And she put caption "Omg! Peguins!"
但是我拼字游戏可以在两秒中想一个词 她配了一行字:“我的天!企鹅!”
And then Tyler says "First of all,it's penguins. Second of all, those are pigeons."
然后泰勒说“首先你单词拼错了(peguins应为penguins) 其次 那是鸽子”
In fact that was even interesting after post that photo off.Laughter
实际上更有趣的是图片上传之后
Ah these are Emily says "Can't wknds be longer?" Calen says "Yes. If you spell it weekends."
啊这里艾米丽说“周末就不能长点吗?” 盖伦说“可以 如果你不缩写的话”
And Emily says "I don't get it?" Happen in Your country.
艾米丽说“我没看懂…”在你国家发生的事
You find a Facebook comment you think I should see, please send to me.
如果你在脸书上看到一条评论 觉得我应该看到它的话 把它发给我吧
Find out when it's on in your town at ellentv.com
去艾伦频道上看看什么时候谈到你的城市

分享到