波希米亚丑闻(MP3+中英字幕) 第34期:福尔摩斯失算了(4)
日期:2017-06-13 14:47

(单词翻译:单击)

As to the photograph, your client may rest in peace.
至于那张照片,你的委托人可以放心好了。
I love and am loved by a better man than he.
我爱一位比他强的人,而这个人也爱我。
The King may do what he will without hindrance from one whom he has cruelly wronged.
国王可以做他愿意做的事,而不必顾虑他所错待过的人会对他有什么妨碍。
I keep it only to safeguard myself,
我保留那张照片,只是为了保护自己。
and to preserve a weapon which will always secure me from any steps which he might take in the future.
这是保藏一件将能永远保护我不受他将来可能采取的任何手段损害的武器。
I leave a photograph which he might care to possess;
我现在留给他一张他可能愿意收下的照片。
and I remain, dear Mr. Sherlock Holmes, Very truly yours, IRENE NORTON, nee ADLER.
谨此向您--亲爱的歇洛克·福尔摩斯先生致意。艾琳·艾德勒·诺顿敬上

福尔摩斯探案集 波希米亚丑闻

"What a woman–oh, what a woman!" cried the King of Bohemia, when we had all three read this epistle.
"多么了不起的女人啊——噢,一个多么了不起的女人啊!"当我们三个人一起念这封信时,波希米亚国王这么喊道。
"Did I not tell you how quick and resolute she was? Would she not have made an admirable queen?
"我不是告诉过你们,她是多么机敏和果断吗?假如她能当王后,那她不就是一个令人钦佩的王后吗?
Is it not a pity that she was not on my level?"
多么可惜她和我的地位不一样!"
"From what I have seen of the lady she seems indeed to be on a very different level to your Majesty," said Holmes coldly.
"从我在这位女士身上所看到的来说,她的水平的确和陛下的水平很不一样,"福尔摩斯冷淡地说道,
"I am sorry that I have not been able to bring your Majesty's business to a more successful conclusion."
"我很遗憾没能使陛下的事情得到一个更为成功的结局。"

分享到