特朗普每周电视讲话:改善医保体系(3)
日期:2017-05-19 17:40

(单词翻译:单击)

And relief is what we are determined to give them.
而我们决定向民众伸出援手。
I want every American to know that action on Obamacare is an urgent necessity.
我想让每位美国人知道:对奥巴马医改的行动是紧急而必要的。
The law is collapsing around us, and if we do not act to save Americans from this wreckage,
这个法案正在我们身边崩塌,如果我们不行动起来将美国人从废墟中解救出来,
it will take our healthcare system all the way down with it.
医保系统将随之堕入深渊。
If we do nothing, millions more innocent Americans will be hurt – and badly hurt.
如果我们坐视不管,成百上千的无辜美国民众将受到伤害,很严重的伤害。
That’s why we must repeal and replace Obamacare.
这就是我们必须撤销和取代奥巴马医改的原因。
House Republicans have put forward a plan that gets rid of this terrible law
众议院共和党人已经提出一个计划,该计划要摆脱这个糟糕法案,
and replaces it with reforms that empower states and consumers.
并用向各州和消费者授权的改革取代它。
You will have the choice and the freedom to make the decisions that are right for your family.
你会拥有选择权和自由,来决定适合你家的医保计划。
The House plan follows the guidelines I laid out in my recent address to Congress
众议院的计划遵循我最近在国会讲话时列出的指导方针
expanding choice, lowering costs, and providing healthcare access for all.
扩大选择、降低成本、为所有人提供医疗使用权。

分享到