美国总统特朗普就职演讲(5)
日期:2017-02-14 19:02

(单词翻译:单击)

From this day forward, a new vision will govern our land.
从今天开始,我们的国家将拥有新的远景。
From this day forward, it's going to be only America first -- America first.
从今天开始,只有美国第一——美国第一。
Every decision on trade, on taxes, on immigration, on foreign affairs will be made to benefit American workers and American families.
每一个关于贸易、关于税收、关于移民、关于外交的决定,都会为了美国工人和美国家庭的利益而做出。
We must protect our borders from the ravages of other countries making our products, stealing our companies and destroying our jobs.
我们要保护我们的国界不受其他国家的破坏,他们生产了本属于我们的商品,偷走了本来要投资在我们国土上的公司,毁掉了我们的工作机会。
Protection will lead to great prosperity and strength.
只有保护,才能有真正的富强。
I will fight for you with every breath in my body.
我会拼尽每一口气,为你们奋战到底。
特朗普

And I will never, ever let you down.
而且我永远,永远不会让你们失望。
America will start winning again, winning like never before.
美国会重新成为胜者,它的胜利将远超昔日的荣光。
We will bring back our jobs.
我们会拿回属于我们的工作。
We will bring back our borders.
我们会重新守卫住国界。
We will bring back our wealth, and we will bring back our dreams.
我们会夺回我们的财富,和我们的梦想。
We will build new roads and highways and bridges and airports and tunnels and railways all across our wonderful nation.
在我们辽阔伟大的国土上,我们要建立新的道路、高速公路、桥梁、机场、隧道和铁路,
We will get our people off of welfare and back to work rebuilding our country with American hands and American labor.
人民不再依靠福利,而是回到工作岗位,依靠美国人的双手,美国人的劳动,重建我们的国家。

分享到
重点单词
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • prosperityn. 繁荣,兴旺
  • protectionn. 保护,防卫
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得
  • governvt. 统治,支配,管理,规定 vi. 统治,执行
  • decisionn. 决定,决策