夏洛的网(MP3+中英字幕) 第54期:夏洛(12)
日期:2016-12-08 11:21

(单词翻译:单击)

"Why not? It's true, and I have to say what is true.
“为什么不说?这是真的,我得说实话。
I am not entirely happy about my diet of flies and bugs, but it's the way I'm made.
我对吃苍蝇和甲虫并不真正感到快活,可我天生就这样。
A spider has to pick up a living somehow or other, and I happen to be a trapper.
蜘蛛总得想办法活下去啊,碰巧我是一个结网捉虫的。
I just naturally build a web and trap flies and other insects.
我只是生来就结网捉苍蝇和其他昆虫。
My mother was a trapper before me. Her mother was a trapper before her.
在我之前,我妈妈结网捉虫。在它之前,它妈妈结网捉虫。
All our family have been trappers.
我们一家都结网捉虫。
Way back for thousands and thousands of years we spiders have been laying for flies and bugs."
再回过去几千几万年,我们蜘蛛一直埋伏着捉苍蝇和甲虫。”

夏洛的网

"It's a miserable inheritance," said Wilbur, gloomily.
“这真是一种悲惨的遗传,”威尔伯难过地说。
He was sad because his new friend was so bloodthirsty.
它之所以这么难过是因为它这位新朋友那么嗜血。
"Yes, it is," agreed Charlotte. "But I can't help it.
“不错,是这样,”夏洛同意说,“可我没办法。
I don't know how the first spider in the early days of the world
我不知道开天辟地以来,第一只蜘蛛是怎么会
happened to think up this fancy idea of spinning a web,
想出结网这个异想天开的主意的,
but she did, and it was clever of her, too.
可它做到了,它也真叫聪明。
And since then, all of us spiders have had to work the same trick. It's not a bad pitch, on the whole."
从此以后,我们所有的蜘蛛都得玩同样的把戏。总的说来,这不是个坏点子。”

分享到