美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第101期:争议性新闻
日期:2016-10-24 18:27

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

That's my new thing,Andy,to stand slightly to the side.It slenderizes me.

这是我的新招牌 安迪 稍稍侧身站 显瘦

Right.I learned in from a top model.And 200,000 dollars in research.

嗯 我跟顶级超模学的 还花了二十万元做研究

That just learn about turning around.

就为了学转个身

We have one of our better shows ever tonight.We're going to have a good time.

今晚节目很棒 大家会很开心的

That was a lie.No,I do really think we have a great show.

我哦是在撒谎 我真心认为今晚节目会很棒

Wonderful time tonight.So much to talk about.

非常开心 很多可聊

I will start with a little controversy for the Walt dizzne company.

我先说点沃尔特·迪士尼公司的争议性新闻


I don't know if you heard this news,but a new report claims Disney does not have enough gay,lesbian or bisexual characters in its movies.

不知道大家是否听说过 一项新报告显示 迪士尼影片中的同性恋 双性恋等人物形象不够多

And then Olaf the snowman from "Frozen" said oh,yeah,you have no idea where this carrot's been.

然后《冰雪奇缘》中的雪人欧拉夫 说 你是不是知道这根萝卜捅过什么地方

That's true,yeah.True story.Let it grow.what's that?Nothing.

是这样 真事 让它长吧 什么 没什么

Taking the tip off the carrot and sneaking away.

把萝卜拿下来 然后偷偷溜走

Hillary Clinton is trying an entirely different approach with Iowa than the one she tried eight years ago when she lost there.

希拉里·克林顿在爱荷华州采取了与八年前输掉的那次竞选中不同的策略

Yeah,She's trying something else.she will not start speeches by saying helloIowa,or Idaho or which one you are.Didn't go well for her.

是的 她尝试了新办法 她发表讲话时 第一句不再是 你好 爱荷华州 还是爱达荷州 还是什么的 当时并不奏效

词汇解析

1、turn around

(使)调转方向;(使)转向

Bud turned the truck around, and started back for Dalton Pond.

巴德把卡车掉头,开始返回多尔顿池。

He had reached over to turn round a bottle of champagne so that the label didn't show.

他伸手把香槟转了一下,这样它的商标就不会露出来。

(使)复苏;(使)好转

Turning the company around won't be easy.

盘活那家公司绝非易事。

In his long career at BP, Horton turned around two entire divisions.

霍顿在英国石油公司漫长的职业生涯中曾经让两个部门整体上起死回生。

改变(问题、句子或想法的)表达方式

Now turn the question around and start looking not for what you did wrong in the past, but for what you can do to make things better in the future.

现在换个角度考虑问题,开始不要去想你过去做错了什么,而考虑一下怎样才能日后做得更好。

It's an example of how you can turn around the sentence and create a whole new meaning.

那个例子告诉你如何改变一个句子使其表达出完全不一样的意思。

2、approach

靠近;接近;走近

He didn't approach the front door at once.

他没有马上走向前门。

When I approached, they grew silent.

当我走近时,他们就不说话了。

与…接洽;找…商量

When Chappel approached me about the job, my first reaction was of disbelief.

当查普尔为这份工作找我商量时,我的第一反应是不相信。

He approached me to create and design the restaurant.

他请我建造并设计该饭店。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • slightlyadv. 些微地,苗条地
  • controversyn. (公开的)争论,争议
  • disbeliefn. 不相信,怀疑
  • budn. 芽,花蕾 vi. 发芽,萌芽 vt. 使发芽
  • reactionn. 反应,反作用力,化学反应
  • approachn. 接近; 途径,方法 v. 靠近,接近,动手处理
  • pondn. 池塘 v. 筑成池塘