美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第83期:喜欢肉汁
日期:2016-10-06 12:11

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

You light up a room.You have those intense eyes.

你照亮了整个演播厅 你目光如炬

Yeah,you go with what you know.You got the Irish blues,you use them.

是的 你要发挥专长 长了一双爱尔兰蓝眼睛 就要学会利用

You call your eyes the Irish blues?Yeah,the Irish blues.

你把自己的眼睛称为爱尔兰蓝眼睛吗 对 爱尔兰蓝眼睛

You know Andy and I usually see each other with very little clothes on over at the gym at Warner Brothers Studios.

安迪和我穿着裸露的健身服 在华纳兄弟演播室的健身房遇到过

Beautiful calves on Andy.I have noticed that over the years,Andy does have beautifu legs.Only human.

安迪的小腿很健美 多年来我也注意到了这点 安迪有健美的小腿 我也只是个普通人

You see Andy in the gym and you longing stare at his legs,is that what you're saying?

你在健身房遇到安迪 你渴望地盯着他的小腿看 你是这意思吗

I respect a man with beautiful legs.He does make me pose.

我很尊重腿部健美的男人 他还让我摆健美造型了


I mean,I do it.You do it,you got to do what you have to do.

我摆了 你摆了 该做的就得做

When I go,Andy,pose.That's your pose?What is that?That looks like you have.Have to dissect everything.

当我说 安迪 摆造型的时候 这就是你的造型吗 那是什么鬼啊 看着就像是你 你非得仔细剖析

John,it is Thursday.Holiday coming up very fast and settle down,everybody.

约翰 今天是周四 圣诞节很快就要到了 冷静点 各位

They just get nuts at the holiday over here.

一到圣诞节 他们就疯了

But as I said,it's Thursday,holidays coming up like a rocket ship.Are you looking forward to the holidays?

我说了 今天是周四 圣诞节噌噌地就要到了 你期待圣诞节吗

I'm a gravy guy.What?I'm a gravy guy.What is that?

我这人喜欢肉汁 什么 我这人喜欢肉汁 什么意思

I like gravy conan.Ok,that's sound weird.

我喜欢肉汁 柯南 你说这话口气很奇怪

I like gravy so much I don't use the other appetizers.They're space fillers.I like gravy.

我太喜欢肉汁了 根本不需要其他的开胃菜 肉汁很充饥 我喜欢肉汁

I get it all over me.I like gravy,I'm a gravy guy.Do you like gravy? stop saying it that way.

我会涂得浑身都是 我这人喜欢肉汁 你喜欢肉汁吗 别再用这种口气说了

词汇解析

1、intense

强烈的;剧烈的;极度的

He was sweating from the intense heat.

高温酷热让他大汗淋漓。

Suddenly the room filled with intense light.

突然,刺眼的强光照亮了整个房间。

认真的;集中的;紧张的

The battle for third place was intense.

第三名的争夺紧张激烈。

The military on both sides are involved in intense activity.

双方的武装力量都有密集动作。

(目光)有穿透力的,洞悉一切的

I felt so self-conscious under Luke's mother's intense gaze.

在卢克母亲审视的目光下,我感到极不自在。

He gazed at me with those intense blue eyes.

他用那双深邃的蓝眼睛凝视着我。

2、come up

走近;走到跟前

Her cat came up and rubbed itself against their legs.

她的猫跑上前来,在他们腿上蹭来蹭去。

He came up to me and said: Come on, John.

他走到我跟前说:“快点,约翰。”

被提及;被讨论

The subject came up during a pre-dinner drink with our guests.

在与客人喝餐前酒的时候,有人提到了这个话题。

Jeane Kirkpatrick's name has come up a lot.

珍妮·柯克帕特里克的名字被多次提到。

即将发生;即将到来

Plan your activities so that you are rested and refreshed when something important is coming up.

做好日常规划,这样一旦发生大事,才能够从容不迫。

We do have elections coming up.

我们的确将要进行选举。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳
  • dissectv. 解剖,切细,仔细研究,详细分析
  • militaryadj. 军事的 n. 军队
  • longingn. 渴望,憧憬 adj. 渴望的
  • starev. 凝视,盯着看 n. 凝视 v. 显眼,(毛发
  • intenseadj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的