美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第80期:绝妙的演绎
日期:2016-10-03 20:08

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

We're back.I'm sitting here with the beautiful and talented Nicole Kidman.

我们回来啦 坐在我身边的是美丽有才的妮可·基德曼

In the movie "Paddington",you are playing a villain.I am.

在电影《帕丁顿熊》里 你饰演坏人 是的

Which is,and I have to say,I mentioned this earlier in the show,one of my all time favorite movie is "To die for".

我不得不说 之前在节目里我提到过 我最爱的电影之一是《不惜一切》

You play kind of a sociopath I would say in that film.It's such a great depiction.

你在电影里扮演的是反社会的人 真是绝妙的演绎

Do you like to play an evil or twisted character?

你喜欢饰演邪恶或者扭曲的角色吗

I mean,when you're at drama school,they always tell you they're the best roles.

在戏剧学校时 他们总会告诉你那些角色最好了

So you kind of,I would like to in "Paddington" have played the bear's mommy,because I have little kids and they were mortified that I was playing the villain.

在《帕丁顿熊》里我很想要扮演熊的妈妈 因为我有小孩子 他们会因为我演坏人而感到丢脸


That must be tough when you have little kids when you say I'm in the padding on the bear movie and the say,mommy,what part are you?

这一定很难吧 当你有小孩子时 你说我参演了《帕丁顿熊》这部熊熊电影 他们会说 好棒 妈咪 你演谁

And you say the one who wants to kill padding on the.

你要说 我演的是要杀死帕丁顿熊的那个人

I use the words stuff the bear because I play a taxidermist.Any bear's national enemy.

我用的词是“塞满熊熊” 因为我演的是录制师 熊的天敌就是录制师

You did your own stunts in this movie,is that right?

这部电影里的特技都是你自己做的

Yes,when I first got there,they had me go literally 60 feet up.

是的 我一到那 他们就把我吊上了 真的60英尺高

They said quick,I go up the plane.They say no,no,it's all safe.So they put you in wires and throw you 60 feet into the air?

他们说快点 我刚下飞机 他们说没事的 很安全 所以他们用线吊着你 把你扔到了60英尺高的地方

Yes,they told me it was safe.I mean,I'm still here.

是的 他们跟我说那很安全 我还活着

No,you never listen.People are always telling me,go ahead and do that and then later when I'm on fire,

不 你决不能听 人们总跟我说 去吧 就这么做吧 很安全 晚些时候等我着火了

I have a discussion with them.You weren't scared or anything?

我就得和他们谈谈 他们把你弄那么高你不害怕吗

No,I was scared,I was really scared but everyone was so cool,about it I was like Ok.So I had to pretend to be cool about it.

我很害怕 非常害怕 但大家好像都很镇定 我不得不假装我也很镇定

词汇解析

1、mention

(简短地)谈及,说起,提到

She did not mention her mother's absence.

她并没有说起她母亲不在场的事。

I may not have mentioned it to her.

我可能没跟她提过这件事。

提及;论及

The statement made no mention of government casualties.

声明里没有提及政府方面的伤亡情况。

At the community centre, mention of funds produces pained looks.

在社区中心一提到资金问题,大家就会愁眉不展。

提名;推荐

His appointment is a complete surprise — he has never been mentioned as a front runner.

他的任命完全出人意料——他从来都不是呼声最高的候选人。

Her name has been mentioned as a favoured leadership candidate.

提到她的名字时,说她是领导职位的热门候选人。

2、national

国家的;全国的

Ruling parties have lost ground in national and local elections.

执政党在全国和地区选举中均败北。

major national and international issues.

国内和国际重大问题

国民的;民族的

the national characteristics and history of the country.

这个国家的民族特征和历史

Baseball is the national pastime.

棒球是全民性的休闲运动。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • statementn. 声明,陈述
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • baseballn. 棒球
  • candidaten. 候选人,求职者
  • paddingn. 垫充,垫塞,填料,废话
  • characteristicsn. 特性,特征;特质;特色(characteristi
  • talentedadj. 有才能的,有天赋的
  • twistedadj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)
  • communityn. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨