(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Most of you did. And if we also ask the positive question,
你们大多数人都没看到如果我们也问积极问题
Then some new possibilities, new quests open up, just like they did for the researchers when they started to ask
那就会出现新的可能性 新的探索就像他们对研究学者所问的一样
No longer why do so many individuals fail? But started to ask what do some individuals do and succeed?
不再问 为什么有这么多人堕落? 而问 那些人是怎样取得成功的?
Why do some individuals succeed despite the unfavorable circumstances?
为什么有些人能成功即使成长环境恶劣?
And then we have the story of Marva Collins, who exemplifies so many of themes
我们会以Marva Collins的故事为例她的例子很典型 能说明很多观点
That we'll talk about throughout the course. What Marva Collins did
这些观点会贯穿我们整节课Marva Collins所做的
Was help her students shift from the passive victim you are victims of your circumstances,
就是帮助她的学生从消极的受害者-你是成长环境的受害者
Of your upbringing, neighborhood, country, whatever it is from a passive victim to an active agent.
是你的家庭教育 邻里关系 和社会环境的受害者诸如此类的 从消极的受害者变成积极的作用者
Yes, it's difficult. It's tough. It's unfair. However, it's your responsibility. No one is coming.
是的 那很困难 艰辛 不公平但这是你自己的责任 没人会来帮你
It's up to you to make that difference in your life. And she made a difference to thousands of people's lives
能否改变自己的人生 由你自己决定但她改变了千千万万人的人生
And continues to do so. In other words, if we look at the case of Chicago school system
现在还在这么做换句话说 如果我们看看芝加哥学院体制
Where Marva Collins was teaching, the conventional, traditional question was if you remember
Marva Collins就在那体制下执教还是那个老问题
How can we keep these students in school for as long as possible?
怎样才能让学生们在学校留得久一点?
How can we keep them in school beyond the age of 10 or 12 so that they don't join street gangs?
如何让他们在10或12岁后还留在学校让他们远离街头帮派?
课程简介和演讲视频
课程简介
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?
他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。