(单词翻译:单击)
Getting Started
开始行动
I wish I could say acquiring wealth was easy for me, but it wasn't.
我希望我可以说致富很容易,但事实并非如此。
So in response to the question "How do I start?"
所以,当我被问到“应该怎样开始致富”这类问题时。
I offer the thought process I go through on a day-to-day basis.
我就以自己日常的思维方式作答。
It really is easy to find great deals. I promise you that.
我敢保证找到好生意的机会真的很容易。我保证。
It's just like riding a bike.
这就像骑自行车。
After a little wobbling, it's a piece of cake.
刚开始还摇摇晃晃,但很快就驾轻就熟了。
But when it comes to money, it's the determination to get through the wobbling that's a personal thing.
赚钱也是一样,最初的难关得由你自己渡过。
To find million-dollar "deals of a lifetime" requires us to call on our financial genius.
但是要找到一桩价值数百万美元的“关系一生的机会”,就需要唤醒我们的理财天赋了。
I believe that each of us has a financial genius within us.
我相信,我们每个人都拥有理财天赋。
The problem is our financial genius lies asleep, waiting to be called upon.
问题是,这种理财天赋一直处于休眠状态,等待有人将它唤醒。
It lies asleep because our culture has educated us into believing that the love of money is the root of all evil.
之所以会出现这种情况,是因为我们的文化一直教导我们金钱是万恶之源。
It has encouraged us to learn a profession so we can work for money, but failed to teach us how to have money work for us.
这种观念促使我们学习某种技能,并为金钱而工作,却没能教会我们如何让金钱来为我们工作。
It taught us not to worry about our financial future.
我们被告知不必去担心将来的理财状况。
Our company or the government would take care of us when our working days are over.
因为我们退休后公司或者政府会照顾我们。
However, it is our children, educated in the same school system, who will end up paying for it.
然而,我们的孩子们还是在与以前一样的教育体制下受教育,最终是由他们来付这笔费用。
The message is still to work hard, earn money, and spend it, and when we run short, we can always borrow more.
可信条仍然是努力工作、挣钱维生、缺钱时总能借到钱。