美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第71期:宣布婚事的好办法
日期:2016-09-20 20:54

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

We're back,here's Sir patrick Stewart.You have embraced social media,

我们回来了 这是帕特里克·斯图尔特爵士 你接受了社交媒体

and you have a great sense of humor about it,and seem to enjoy sending out tweet pics and we have on here,

而且你在网上很幽默 你似乎很喜欢发推特照片 我们这里有一张

For example,great way to announce your marriage.I love that picture.

比如 这是宣布婚事的好办法 我喜欢这张照片

Are you in a Chucky cheese by any chance.Never been in a Chuck cheese,no.

你是在查克芝士儿童餐厅吗 我从没去过查克芝士 没有

We are in a friend's ball pit.What are you.Seriously,please,sir Patrick.

我们在朋友的球坑里 你会 我是说真的 别调皮了 帕特里克爵士

For a friend who has everything,you give them a ball pit.

如果你的朋友什么都有 就给他一个球坑

Ok,some kind of crazy slang.here you are,You claim you're eating your fist slice of pizza,

好的 真是古怪的俚语 你宣传这是你吃的第一块披萨


That can't be true.You had pizza before this.Oh,yes.There was a big misunderstanding about this.

这不可能是真的 你以前吃过披萨的 是的 人们对此有很大的误解

Of course I had pizza,but that was my first slice.I had never gone into a pizza restaurant before and asked for a slice.

我当然吃过披萨 但是这是我的第一块 我从没去过披萨店点过一块披萨

I didn't know such a thing existed.And by the way.How do you mean you don't know a slice existed.

我都不知道存在着一块披萨 顺便说句 你说你不知道存在着一块披萨是什么意思

You order a pizza,you get it this size or this size and you eat most of it.

你点一份披萨 有这么大或这么大的 然后你会吃掉大部分

First of all,this is how you and I differ.Oh really?I eat all of it and get another one.

首先 这就是我们的不同 真的吗 我全吃完 然后再点一份

But you,you,didn't it come presliced,how are you eating this pizza,don't tell me you're using a knife and fork all these years?

但是你的不是事先切好的吗 不然你怎么吃披萨啊 别告诉我你这么多年一直在用刀叉吃

Well yeah,this is embarrassing and it certainly enrages my wife

是的 这很尴尬 而且让我的妻子很生气

Because I do eat pizza with a knife and fork and I know that is a social abhorrence in the United States.I'm going very angry right now.

因为我的确用刀叉吃披萨 而且我知道在美国 人们深恶痛绝这种事 观众现在变得很生气了

词汇解析

1、send out

分发;散发

She had sent out well over four hundred invitations that afternoon.

那天下午她发出了远远不止 400 份请柬。

发出(信号、声音、光、热等)

The crew did not send out any distress signals.

机组人员没有发出任何求救信号。

Like bats, they send out sound waves and make sense of their environment from the echoes they receive back.

像蝙蝠一样,它们发出声波,然后根据收到的回音来了解周围的环境。

生出,长出(根茎、枝芽等)

If you cut your rubber plant back, it should send out new side shoots.

橡胶树修剪完后,应会长出新枝。

2、exist

存在;实际上有

He thought that if he couldn't see something, it didn't exist.

他认为自己看不见的东西就不存在。

Research opportunities exist in a wide range of pure and applied areas of entomology.

纯理论昆虫学和应用昆虫学的众多领域都存在着研究机会。

(尤指在逆境中)生存,生活

I exist from one visit to the next.

我的生活就是一个接一个的访问。

I was barely existing.

我勉强维持生计。

视频直播


分享到