美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第45期:第三幸福国家
日期:2016-08-12 20:43

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

But so,and what else?

还有什么

It's,I mean you live here so you can have a glass of water and don't feel guilty about it.

住在那里 你喝水不会觉得愧疚

There's a lot of water and great food.

有很多水 食物很好

I have friends from England and if they come over in the summer,they always,what do you want to do,guys?

我有英国的朋友 夏天来玩 我问他们想做什么

why don't we just go for a walk in the park.

他们就说去公园逛逛

I go,and it's silly.It's just because in Denmark,when it's warm and sunny and people go to park to sunbathe and everyone is topless.

我说这事挺傻的 因为在丹麦 天气好的时候 大家会去公园晒日光浴 大家都裸着上身

What,in public parks?Yes.That's not silly,that's fantastic.

什么 公共公园吗 是的 这不傻啊 这多棒


So there are topless women in the parks in Denmark in the summer?Yeah,yeah.

夏天丹麦公园里有裸上身的女人吗 是啊

Well,I know where we're doing our shows.

我知道我们要去哪做节目了

That sounds amazing.I didn't know that.

听上去好棒啊 我不知道呢

Well,it's nice.Right.But it's funy.And yet you're the third happiest country.

是挺好 嗯 但挺好玩的 你们还第三幸福国家呢

I don't know what happened.What else could you want?

不知道是怎么回事 还能求什么啊

It's because of Swiss are bottomless.Bottomless always wins.Bottomless wins.

因为瑞士不穿底裤 不穿裤子的总是赢家 不穿裤子的赢

Well,Game of Thrones,I want to make sure I mention this to anyone who doesn't know,I think that's absurd,but it airs sunday at 9:00 on HBO.

《权利的游戏》我一定要对不知道的提一句 不过应该不会 周日9点在HBO播出

It's bringing great delight to many people.So nice to see you again.nice to see you.

这部剧给很多人带来了无限欢乐 再次见到你太好了 见到你也很高兴

Great,yeah,really good talking to you.Nikolaj coster Waldau.we will be right back,Zach Woods.

跟你聊天太好了 尼可拉·科斯特 瓦尔道 我们稍后回来 扎克·伍兹将到场

词汇解析

1、come over

(尤指奇怪或意外的感觉)支配,影响

As I entered the corridor which led to my room that eerie feeling came over me.

走进通往我房间的走廊时,那种怪异恐怖的感觉包围了我。

I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me.

对不起,我不知道自己是怎么回事。

开始觉得;突然表现得

When Connie pours her troubles out to him, Joe comes over all sensitive.

当康妮向他倾诉自己的烦恼时,乔显得极为体贴。

Now you are coming over all puritanical about nothing.

你太古板了,其实没什么事。

给人以…印象;显得

You come over as a capable and amusing companion.

你给人的感觉是一个能干、风趣的同伴。

He came over well — perhaps a little pompous, but nevertheless honest and straightforward.

他给人的印象很好,可能显得有点自大,不过还是很诚实和直率。

2、mention

(简短地)谈及,说起,提到

She did not mention her mother's absence.

她并没有说起她母亲不在场的事。

I may not have mentioned it to her.

我可能没跟她提过这件事。

提及;论及

The statement made no mention of government casualties.

声明里没有提及政府方面的伤亡情况。

At the community centre, mention of funds produces pained looks.

在社区中心一提到资金问题,大家就会愁眉不展。

(在文章中)提到,谈及(某人的名字)

I was absolutely outraged that I could be even mentioned in an article of this kind.

我大为恼火,我的名字居然出现在这种文章里面。

As for your father, he won't be mentioned in my will.

至于你父亲,我的遗嘱里不会提到他的名字。

视频直播


分享到