美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第42期:很多铁杆粉丝
日期:2016-08-09 20:43

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

But also how does he know it's your shoes?It's ridiculous.

他要怎么知道那是你的鞋啊 简直荒唐

Look at the shoe.You know whose shoe that is?That makes no sense.

看这只鞋 知道这是谁的鞋吗 根本没道理

Ok,you have such hard-core fans.Your show has such hard-core fans,

你有很铁杆的粉丝 聚集也有很多铁杆粉丝

You probably have to be careful about spoilers.There must be some that want spoilers.

你可能得小心不剧透吧 肯定有人想听剧透

There must be some desperately afraid you're going to tell them a spoiler when they don't want to hear it.

也有很不想听剧透的 不希望你说剧透的

The show is based on these amazing book by George Martin so we have the fans that have read the books and they're very protective about it.

因为剧集是改编自乔治·马丁的书 有些粉丝读过原著 对此很有保护欲

And they also like to know more than anyone else.

他们想知道更多

I did the thing with spoilers,because we're not allowed to say anything,of course.I would never say anything.

有次我剧透 我们是不许剧透的 我也不会说

But sometimes it's fun to just tease them a little bit.And I was in Stockholm.

但有时候逗逗他们也挺好玩的 我在斯德哥尔摩


And I was doing this thing,this press for HBO Nordic as it's called there.

我当时在为HBO做宣传

And at the end of this interview I was in this hotel room and I saw this stuffed animal,a duck.

在酒店接受一个采访 到最后我看到一只鸭子毛绒玩具

And I pulled it up and I said oh,this is just a little spoiler for the book readers.

我给拿起来 我说 这是给原著党的小小剧透

This duck,think about it.And then,I forgot about it.

这只鸭子 想想看 然后 我给这事忘了

A friend called me what's that thing about a duck?It was online.

有个朋友打电话问我 那个鸭子什么意思啊 已经传到网上了

Then it went online and those like all of these,you know debating it and these guys saying,I know exactly what that is.That's awesome!

我上网一看 大家各种议论 有些人说 我知道什么意思 太赞了

But you completely random?It was,You could pick up a carrot and go,look for this.

你其实就乱说的 就是 你当时就算拿根胡萝卜也可以那么说

And they would be like I know what that means.Exactly.That's so mean.No.

也会有人说 我知道是什么意思 是啊 你坏死了 不是

词汇解析

1、protective

保护的;防护的

Protective gloves reduce the absorption of chemicals through the skin.

防护手套可以减少皮肤对化学物质的吸收。

Protective measures are necessary if the city's monuments are to be preserved.

要保存城市古迹必须采取一些维护性措施。

呵护的;有保护欲的

He is very protective towards his mother.

他对他的母亲呵护备至。

Glynis was beside her, putting a protective arm around her shoulders.

格莉妮丝在她身边,呵护地用胳膊搂住她的肩膀。

2、exactly

精确地;确切地;正好

Each corner had a guard tower, each of which was exactly ten meters in height.

每个角落都有一座警戒塔,每座警戒塔正好10米高。

Agnew's car pulled into the driveway at exactly five o'clock.

阿格纽的车在5点整驶入了车道。

根本不;决不

This was not exactly what I wanted to hear.

这根本不是我想听到的。

Sailing is not exactly cheap.

帆船运动根本就不便宜。

(用于问句中,表示不赞成)到底,具体

What exactly do you mean?

你到底什么意思?

Exactly what are you looking for?

你到底在找什么?

视频直播


分享到