我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第6期:完全不了解比尔私生活
日期:2016-08-11 11:28

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Absolutely nothing.
完全不知道。
I don't think anybody gets to know him very well, do they?
我觉得没什么人能和他走得很近,很了解他。
I have the feeling that he doesn't sit down to talk to people too much.
我感觉他并不经常和别人交流什么。
I have no idea about his private life.I have no idea if he's lonely. I have no idea...Where does he eat dinner every night?
我对他的个人生活完全一无所知。我完全不知道他平时的生活是不是孤独…完全不知道…他每晚在哪里吃饭?
You have no id...I mean, I don't.
你完全不了解他的生活…我是说,我完全不了解。
I wonder, you know, what he does do.
我很好奇他到底是怎么生活的。
For all the years that I've known Bill, he's lived at Carnegie Hall...in a tiny, tiny room.
我认识Bill这么多年以来,他一直住在Carnegie Hall一间很小很小的房间里。
You know, I once went to his studio. Have you been there? Oh, my God.
我去过一次他的工作室。去过么?天呐。
I mean when I saw that, I was just, like, wow.
我看到他的工作室,那就像…
File cabinets, file cabinets, file cabinets.
他那里除了文件柜就是文件柜。
He has negatives of every picture he's ever taken.
他保留了自己所有照片的底片。
That's my filing system.
这是我的文件库。
And this is my clothes closet.
这是我的衣柜。
Does he still sleep on the cabinets?
他还住在那些文件柜中间么?
It's just like it was just all a little room...with all these file cabinets and negatives, and that was probably 30 years ago.
那几乎是那小房间的全部了,到处都是文件柜和底片大概三十年前他就住在那儿。
I know that the bathroom was in the hall.
我记得卫生间是那个楼的公用卫生间。
Editta? Come in.
Editta吗?请进。
I've been here 60 years.
我在这儿待了六十年。
Carnegie Hall. And I'm he only one here...except Bill on this floor, you know.
Carnegie Hall,这层中只有我和Bill两个人。
I've done...-This is fabulous. -All the stars of Hollywood.
这些都是我拍的…-这真是太棒了。-我为很多好莱坞明星拍过照。
Yes.Well, I'm very famous. Look at the people I've done. Look.
是的。嗯,我还是挺有名的。看这些我拍过的人,看。
Tyrone Power, Henry Fonda, Mary Martin.
泰隆·鲍华,亨利·方达,玛丽·马丁。
Let's see.
还有…
Andy Warhol here.
这张是安迪·沃霍尔。
You can't photograph that.
你不能拍摄那些。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到