美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第41期:奇怪的请求
日期:2016-08-08 21:29

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

We have a picture of you at the White House correspondent's dinner.

我们有张你的照片 在白宫记者宴上

And this is you with your lovely wife and it is intense.

你跟你妻子在一起 现场气氛是很热烈

What I noticed about it,it's this weird mixture of politicians and then movie stars,television stars.

我注意到了 那里混合了政客 影视明星

People that would never be together.No,and it doesn't make sense.

一般来说是不会聚集一堂人的 是啊 而且根本乱成一锅粥

I have no idea why they invited me but it was fantastic.

我都不知道为什么会被邀请 但感觉好棒

There are Game of Thrones fans everywhere.Were they coming up to you?

《权利的游戏》粉丝很多 他们会来跟你攀谈吗

were they getting in your face?because you're right there sitting,

会涌上来吗 因为你就坐在那里

as you said,with 3,000 people.Were they coming up to you? Yes.It was insane.

你也说了 有三千多人 有人来找你吗 是的 真是疯了

As I said,it was unlike anything I have ever experienced.It was constant.

我说了 从没有过这样的体验 简直一刻不停


And they would all tell me,this isn't for me.It's for my brother or my mother or my sister or my secretary.

他们都在跟我说 不是给我的 是给我兄弟 或者妈妈 姐妹或者秘书

You know,I'm a politician.I don't usually do this.

你知道 我是个政治人物 我一般不这么做的

And then just hold on to me and every other person would go,my God,you still have your hand.

然后他们都抓着我不放 每个人都会对我说 天呐 你手还在呢

That's me too.I couldn't,next day I couldn't believe that.Ok,what happens,I get sometimes very strange requests.

我也是啊 我简直无法相信 我有时接到一些奇怪的请求

When people want a picture with me,they sometimes say,can you do this weird face or can you hold up

有人想跟我合照时 有时候问我能不能做个鬼脸 或者举

I never know what they're talking about.Do you ever get ones where you don't know what they're talking about but you do it anyway?

我永远不明白他们是什么意思 你接触过那种你完全不知他们所云 但还是照做了的粉丝吗

I had one,I was in San Francisco a while ago and there was a,there was a guy,I was suddenly in the middle of a lot of people.

前一阵我在旧金山 遇到了一个男的 我突然就被一群人包围了

We had been to a screening and there was a guy who said please,can I just have a picture of your foot.

我们去参加了一个试映 有个人问我 我能拍一张你脚的照片吗

I have a thing with shoes and he was like pulling me down and he took a picture of my shoe.That is so San Francisco.

我喜欢鞋子 他拉着我拍了一张我鞋的照片 旧金山人就这样

词汇解析

1、come up

走近;走到跟前

Her cat came up and rubbed itself against their legs.

她的猫跑上前来,在他们腿上蹭来蹭去。

He came up to me and said: Come on, John.

他走到我跟前说:快点,约翰。

被提及;被讨论

The subject came up during a pre-dinner drink with our guests.

在与客人喝餐前酒的时候,有人提到了这个话题。

Jeane Kirkpatrick's name has come up a lot.

珍妮·柯克帕特里克的名字被多次提到。

即将发生;即将到来

Plan your activities so that you are rested and refreshed when something important is coming up.

做好日常规划,这样一旦发生大事,才能够从容不迫。

We do have elections coming up.

我们的确将要进行选举。

2、constant

持续不断的;重复的;一直存在的

She suggests that women are under constant pressure to be abnormally thin.

她暗示说女性总是处在保持身材异常瘦削的压力之下。

Inflation is a constant threat.

通货膨胀始终是个威胁。

恒定物;常数;常量;常项

In the world of fashion it sometimes seems that the only constant is ceaseless change.

在时装界,有时似乎唯一永恒不变的东西就是不断的变化。

Two significant constants have been found in a number of research studies.

若干研究已经发现了两个重要常量。

视频直播


分享到