BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》(MP3+中英字幕) 第61期:最后的复习
日期:2016-06-20 14:47

(单词翻译:单击)

The number of lines of symmetry.
有几条对称轴
One. That way. And one going across that way.
这是一条,这也是一条
With just days to go until the final exams,
期末考试已日益逼近
kids on both sides of the educational divide are knuckling down.
参与两种教学法的孩子们都开始认真学习起来
Water plants prevent light reaching the plants at the bottom.
水生植物会阻碍水底植物吸收阳光
Sophie, could you explain what does this mean?
苏菲,请你解释一下这是什么意思
Three to the left.
左移三个单位
Three to the left.
左移三个单位
And then five upwards. Great job.
然后上移五个单位,好样的
Luca, answer the next question.
卢卡,回答下一题
One, two, three, four.
一,二,三,四
One, two, three, and... Four.
一,二,三,还有四
Four. OK. Good.
四,很好
That is very beautiful, that's pretty. It's really nice.
好漂亮啊,真好看,真的很漂亮
You like it, yeah? It designed for you, made for you.
喜欢吗,这是专门为你订做的
To review this part tonight, and then go home.
今晚复习一下这部分,回家吧
But first, put all these desks back to the original position.
走之前,先把这些桌子放回原位
Luca, help.
卢卡,帮着弄

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》

I think you are really a model student.
我觉得你是个模范生
Always work the hardest. And you don't... Thank you.
一直是最努力的,不要...谢谢
give yourself too much pressure.
给自己太大压力
Yeah, I'll try not to.
好,我尽力
The night before the exams,
考试前一晚
and the Year 9 kids are showing they can match anyone in China for dedication,
这些初三的孩子们展现了能和中国孩子媲美的投入度
revising long into the night.
复习到深夜
I've got all my pens facing the same way.
我把笔都整理好了
It's good to be organised, I believe.
我觉得做事有条理是件好事
I think when I'm under pressure, I'm like, I said this, like,
当我有压力时,我就会...
I'm given a deadline so there's no getting out of it.
给自己设一个时限,绝不能分心
I think I work best in exams because you're given a time limit.
我觉得我考试的时候是最专心的,因为考试有时间限制
I'm revising for my chemistry test.
我在复习化学
I prefer writing it down and reading off.
我喜欢多写多念
That's why I prefer the Chinese style way of teaching in science,
这就是为什么我喜欢中式教学法教的科学课
because what she does is,
因为老师所做的
she puts it all on the board, and just got to copy it down.
就是把所有知识点写到黑板上,我们抄下来就行
So then, when you do go to revise,
然后,复习的时候
you can just read it all through and you can revise like that.
你就可以通读一遍好好复习了
What someone said to me for revising, you've got to do it in a stupid accent.
有人告诉我一个复习小窍门,就是用个愚蠢的口音来念
Rosie has roped in her sister to help with revision.
罗茜说服妹妹来帮自己复习
OK. Nitrogen is an element...
来吧,氮是一种元素...
I'm not going to listen to you if you keep speaking like that. Please.
你要一直这么说话我就不理你了,拜托了
Most of nitrogen that plants obtain,
植物吸收氮元素的方式
they absorb from nitrate ions, brackets, NO3 negative.
大多是通过硝酸根离子
Oh, this page is proper sciencey.
这一页全是科学术语
Is it quite a full-on day tomorrow, then?
明天会是非常漫长的一天吧
Yeah. We've got all the exams apart from PE, all the way until dinner.
是啊,明天除了体育都要考,一直考到晚饭时间
As much as I love it, I'll be absolutely knackered.
尽管我喜欢考试,我肯定还是会精疲力尽的
You've enjoyed it, haven't you, apart from the fact you're flagging now.
虽然你现在很累,但还是你挺享受学习过程的,不是吗
I don't really care.
我不怕累
I think I do feel pressure to perform well in the exams.
我觉得要考好确实让我有压力
I know I can only achieve the best of my ability, but I know I have it.
我知道我只能尽力而为,但我也知道自己有能力做好
So it's just whether I can succeed.
现在就看我的发挥了
I want to try and perform very well so I can show that this
我想尽力好好发挥,这样就能检验
Chinese method has or hasn't made a big change in our education.
中式教学法对我们的教育是否有重大的影响

分享到