爱丽丝镜中奇遇记(MP3+中英字幕) 第33期:谁做的梦?
日期:2016-01-05 13:57

(单词翻译:单击)

12 Who dreamed it?
12 谁做的梦?
'You shouldn't be so noisy, Your Majesty,' Alice said to the black kitten.
爱丽丝对黑猫说:“你不该这么吵,陛下。”
You've woken me out of a very nice dream.
你把我从一个美梦中吵醒。
I've been all through the looking-glass world.
我已漫游了整个镜中世界。
And I think that you were the Red Queen, weren't you?
我想你是红方王后,不是吗?

alice33.png


It is impossible to guess if a kitten is saying 'yes' or 'no'.
要揣测小猫的回答是“是”,还是“否”是不可能的。
Alice looked among the chessmen on the table until she found the Red Queen.
爱丽丝看着桌上的棋子,直到她找到了红方王后。
Then she sat on the carpet and put the kitten and the Queen to look at each other.
然后她坐在地毯上,把小猫与王后摆在一起,互相对视。
'Curtsy while you're thinking what to say, ' Alice said, with a little laugh.
“考虑话题前要先行个礼。” 爱丽丝微笑了一下说。
It saves time, remember!
别忘了,这样会节省时间!
But the kitten turned its head away and wouldn't look at the Queen.
但小猫扭转了头,不愿正面看王后。
'Now, Kitty, ' Alice went on, 'who was it who dreamed it all, do you think?'
爱丽丝接着说:“好了,小猫,你认为是谁做了这一场梦?”
No, listen - don't start washing your paws now.
不,听着--现在别洗爪子了。
You see, Kitty, it was either me or the Red King.
小猫你也清楚,不是我就是红方国王。
He was part of my dream, of course - but then I was part of his dream too!
他当然是我梦中的一部分--然而,我也是他梦中的一部分!
Was it the Red King, Kitty?
是红方国王吗,小猫?
But the kitten began to wash its other paw, and pretended it hadn't heard the question.
但小猫开始洗另一只爪子,装作没听见这个问题。
Who do you think was dreaming?
你以为是谁做了这个梦?

分享到
重点单词
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • kittenn. 小猫 vi. 生育小猫