1. What is the man's name?
2. Where was the man born?
3. Which sentence best describes his university studies?
A. He is a third-year student.
B. He is majoring in Spanish.
C. He really enjoys his studies.
4. Where does the man work?
A. at a bookstore
B. at a restaurant
C. at a supermarket
5. What is one thing the man likes to do in his free time?
B. joggingC. camping
3. He is a third-year student.
4. at a supermarket
听力原文Hi. My name's Greg, and I'm originally from Denver, Colorado, but my family moved to Arizona when I was about 3, so I grew up there. I graduated from high school about three years ago, and I am currently attending a university in my city. I'm a junior, and I am majoring in economics with a minor in Spanish. I also work part time as a cashier at a grocery store. Life is really busy, but I enjoy hiking, reading, and hanging out with friends in my free time. When I graduate, I want to work for a company in this area.
1. originally (adverb): in the beginning, in the first place
My mom is originally from a small town in Texas.
2. currently (adverb): now, at this time
She is currently working as a server at a restaurant.
3. attend (verb): go to
I want to attend a school near my family.
4. junior (noun): third-year student
He is only a junior, so he has another year to graduate.
5. major in (verb): have as one's main field of study
I'm thinking about majoring in restaurant and hotel management.
6. cashier (noun): a person who receives and pays out money at a store
Kathy found a job as a cashier at a restaurant.
7. grocery store (noun): supermarket
My brother works full time as the manager of a grocery store.
8. hang out (phrasal verb): spend time with, socialize
We usually hang out with friends after school.