第87篇:乘飞机去旅行
日期:2014-11-12 17:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 87. Traveling by Plane
第87课 乘飞机去旅行
Traveling by plane is exciting, but it can also be very tiring.
搭乘飞机旅行很刺激,但也可能很累人。
There are so many things to be done.
因为有一堆事情要办。
You have to pay the airport tax, check in your bags and then get to the departure gate.
你得付机场税、办理行李托运,然后前往登记口。
So it's best to arrive at the airport at least two hours before your plane is scheduled to take off.
因此,你最好再你的班机预定起飞前两个小时到达机场。
When you check in, the attendant will ask you to show her your passport, ticket and airport-tax receipt.
办理登机手续时,柜台服务人员会要求你出示护照、机票和机场税收据。
After you have done that, she will weigh your luggage.
办完这些后,她会将你的行李称重过磅。
If it's overweight, you'll have to pay an extra fee.
如果超重的话,你就必须额外付费。
Then she will give you your boarding pass.
然后,她会把登记证交给你。
On your way to the gate, don't pass up the chance to buy something at the duty-free shop.
在你往登机口的图中,别错过了在免税商店买东西的机会。
Things are a lot cheaper there.
那里卖的东西比外面便宜多了。
The key is to give yourself plenty of time and everything should run as smooth as clockwork.
其中的要诀是给自己充分的时间,那么事事都会非常顺利。

分享到
重点单词
  • attendantadj. 伴随的 n. 服务员,侍从,伴随物,出席者
  • departuren. 离开,出发,分歧
  • smoothadj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可
  • luggagen. 行李
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据
  • tiringadj. 令人疲倦的,麻烦的