第78篇:信不信由你
日期:2014-10-30 17:02

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 78. Believe it or Not
第78课 信不信由你
My friend, Andy, is talking to his girlfriend, Jenny, about what I said in the previous lesson.
我的朋友安迪正在和他的女朋友珍妮讨论我前一课说的事情。
A: So who did you go to the movies with?
安迪:你究竟陪谁去看电影?
J: Nobody.
珍妮:没有啊。
A: What do you mean NOBODY?
安迪:你说“没有啊”是什么意思?
J: Don't shout at me. Allow me to explain.
珍妮:别对我大吼大叫。让我解释嘛。
A: I'm waiting.
安迪:我在等啊。
J: Uh… that was my uh… brother.
珍妮:呃......那是我,呃......哥哥。
A: Do you expect me to believe that?
安迪:你以为我会相信吗?
J: You can believe what you want.
珍妮:随便你要相信什么。
A: I'll never get you to tell me the truth, I guess.
安迪:我想我永远也无法叫你对我说实话了。
J: Why don't you believer me?
珍妮:你为什么不相信我?
A: Because I had dinner with your brother last night!
安迪:因为我昨天晚上是和你哥哥一起吃晚饭的!

分享到