洪恩环境英语第二册课文Lesson 9:Would you like to go&nbs
日期:2009-10-22 13:51

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 9 Would you like to go to scotto's?
你想去斯图餐馆吗?
Are you going to take the job in Denver?
你会接受丹佛的工作吗?
I don't know. Don't go.
我不知道。别去了。
I can't decide.First I want to go.Then I don't.
我还决定不下来,开始我想去,后来双不想了。
You look sad.
你看起来有些忧伤。
I don't want to leave you,but I want the job.I'm unhappy at WEFL,Susan.
我不想离开你,但我想做那个工作,我在WEFL不开心,苏珊。
You're nervous.
你很焦虑不安。
Yes.This is making me very nervous.
是的,这件事使我非常焦虑不安。
Please don't smoke,John. It's bad for you.
别抽烟了,约翰,这对你不好。
I'd like to go out tonight.Would you like to go out with me?
我今晚想去外边,你想跟我一起去吗?
I'd love to. Where would you like to go?
非常乐意,你想去哪儿?
I don't know. I don't want to stay home tonight.
我不知道.我今晚不想呆在家里。
Don't be angry.
别生气。
I'm not angry. I'm tired.
我不是生气,我有点儿累了。
Then stay home.
那就呆在家里吧。
I don't want to stay home.I'd like to go out. I'm sorry.
我不想呆在家里,我想出去. 对不起.
I'm sorry too. Go. Don't go.
我也很抱歉.去,还是不去,
I can't decide. What would you really like to do?
我决定不下来,你到底想做什么?
I'd like to go with you,John.
我想和你一起出去,约翰.
And I'd like to stop at WEFL on the way.
路上顺便去趟WEFL.
Don't work tonight.
今晚别工作了.
I won't. I left my purse in Rita's room.
不工作了,我把钱夹忘在丽塔屋里了.
Would you like to have dinner with me first and then get your purse?
先跟我去吃饭,然后去拿钱夹,好吗?
I'd like to have dinner.
我想吃饭,
But first I'd like to find my purse. I'll meet you.
但首先我想去找我的钱夹.我会去见你的.
Great.What kind of food would you like?
那太好了,你想吃什么?
I'd like Italian food.
我想吃意大利菜。
OK. I know a great Italian restaurant.
好.我知道一家很好的意大利餐馆,
Would you like to go to Scotto's?
你想去斯哥图吗?
OK. How do I get there?
好啊,我怎么去?
When you leave the station,
你离开电视台后
go to the third traffic light and then make a right on Gilpin.
走到第三个红绿灯处,然后在盖尔品向右转。
How do you spell that?
盖尔品怎么拼?
G-i-l-p-i-n.Then follow the signs to the Stamford Mall.
G-i-l--p-i-n,然后按照指示版找到斯坦福德商场。
How far is it? It's two miles from the station. OK. Thanks. Great.
有多远?离电视台两英里. 好的,谢谢!太好了.
See you later. And don't smoke. Right.
回头见,别吸烟了。 好的。
Scene two: The makeup room
第二幕:化妆室
Linda. What's happening?
琳达,怎么了?
I'm nervous about the advertising for the show. I hope it works.
我在担心为这个节目所做的广告,我希望它能管用.
Come in. Would you like to sit down?
进来。想坐一会吗?
No. I have a lot to do.
不,我还有许多事要做。
Linda. Sit down. Would you like to talk about it?
琳达,坐下.想谈谈吗?
No. OK. I'm nervous about "The Weekend Report."
不了.好吧.我担心这个"周末报道"
Don't worry. You have a good show.
别担心,这是个好节目。
Do you think so? "The Weekend Report" is great.
你这么想吗?"周末报道"非常不错。
That's what I want to hear.
这正是我想听的。
This is end of lesson 9

分享到
重点单词
  • unhappyadj. 不快乐的,不高兴的
  • scenen. 场,景,情景