洪恩环境英语第二册课文Lesson 11:You should be nice to&n
日期:2009-10-23 11:21

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 11 You should be nice to him.
你应该对他友好一点
Text Scene one: A street
第一幕:街上
She said I have to walk before I can run.
她说我在跑之前要先学会走。
I don't understand.
我不明白。
She wants me to learn from Jake. He has a lot of experience.
她希望我跟杰克学习,他有很多经验。
You're a wonderful news reporter.
你是个优秀的新闻记者。
You have a lot of experience too.
你也有很多经验。
I have too much experience.That's the problem.
我有太多经验,这就是问题所在,
Should I go to Denver?
我应该去丹佛吗?
You should do what's best for you.But I don't want you to go.
你应该做对你最有利的事情,但是我不想让你走。
I'm tired. You should go to bed early.
我很累. 你应该早点睡觉。
You shouldn't think about it now.
现在你不该想这些。
You don't have to decide tonight.
你不必在今晚决定。
You're right. Oh.
你说得对。 噢。
What's the matter? I have a headache.
怎么了? 我有点头痛。
You should take an aspirin. Don't look up,but I see Jake.
你应该吃片阿斯匹林,别抬头,我看到杰克了.
I can't see. I don't have my contact lenses in.
但我看不见,我没带隐形眼镜.
You should wear your contact lenses.
你应该带上隐形眼镜。
Maybe he doesn't see us. He's looking at us.
也许他没看见我们.他正看着我们呢.
OH,no. I don't want to talk to him.
噢,天哪,我不想跟他说话。
You should be nice to him.You have to work with him.
你应该对他友好一点.你得和他一起工作。
Hello,John. Hello,Susan.
你好,约翰. 你好,苏珊。
I'd like you to meet Chris.Chris is a sailing teacher.
我给你们介绍一下克丽比.她是一位航帆教师.
Hello,Chris,It's nice to meet you.
嗨!克丽丝,见到你很高兴。
So you're a sailing teacher.
那么你是位航帆教师。
Jake and I are reporting on sailing this Friday.
我与杰克这个周五正要做有关帆船运动的节目。
I know. I'm teaching him to sail.
我知道,我正在教他驾驶帆船。
How are you doing,Jake?
学得怎么样,杰克?
He's doing OK.
他学得不错。
I can sail,but not very well.
会是会了,但水平不高。
You should take another lesson,Jake. Right.
你应该再上一节课,杰克. 是的.
I hate to sail.I go near a boat and I get seasick.
但我不喜欢帆船运动,只要走到船边我就晕船.
You keep coming back.
你总有借口。
The teacher is terrific.
不过教师倒是好极了.
Do you sail,Susan?
你航帆吗?苏珊。
I love to sail,but I never have time.
我喜欢航帆,但是我从来都没有时间.
I'd like to see your boat,Chris.
我想看看你的船,克丽丝。
Would you like to see it tomorrow?
你想明天看吗?
Yes,come tomorrow after my lesson.
好的,明天我上完课你来吧,
You have to interview her on Friday.
你周五要采访她,
You should talk to her first. Why not?
应该先和她谈谈。为什么不呢?
What's so funny? I shouldn't laugh.But I'm thinking of us working together.
什么事这么好笑?我不应该笑,但我正在想我们一起工作的情形.
It's funny. Yes.It is.
是很可笑。 是的,挺可笑的。
If you think that's funny,you should see me sail.
如果你们觉得这好笑,你们应该去看看我驾驶帆船的情景.
This is the end of lesson 11

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .