新课标小学英语会话100篇(附双语字幕) 蜗牛篇(41):玩得开心
日期:2014-09-24 13:33

(单词翻译:单击)

We're here just to have fun.

我们在这里只是为了玩得开心。

Tony: Well, what do you want to play next?

托尼: 嗯,下一个你想玩什么?

Paul: Actually, I'd like to play a game.

保罗: 其实,我想玩个游戏。

Tony: Which one?

托尼: 什么游戏?

Paul: The one where you try to hit the moving ducks with a baseball.

保罗: 用棒球击移动的鸭子的那个游戏。

Tony: That sounds interesting.

托尼: 听起来很有趣。

Paul: If you hit three out of five ducks, you can get that teddy bear.

保罗: 如果你在五个鸭子中打中三个,就可以得到那个泰迪熊。

Tony: OK, I'Il give it my best shot.

托尼: 好的,我会尽我最大的努力。

(After the shot)

(在拍摄)

Tony: Sorry, hit only two ducks.

托尼: 对不起,我只打中两只鸭子。

Paul: Oh, I don't really care about that. We're here just to have fun.

保罗: 哦,这不是我真正关心的。我们在这里只是为了玩得开心。

WORD BANK

词语回顾

actually adv.实际上

baseball n.棒球

out of 从……中

shot n.射击

分享到