打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第305期:探监老爸(2)
日期:2020-05-26 09:47

(单词翻译:单击)

Listen, I'm sorry to make you come all the way out here on the -- God help me -- subway,
抱歉让你们俩大老远跑来一趟,而且还是坐"地铁",我都不忍心说这词,
but I actually need a favor.
但我其实需要你们帮个忙。
Help me break out. I'm kidding.
帮我逃狱。开个玩笑啦。
Daddy, it's so amazing you can joke, but maybe not around Max.
老爸,你有心情开玩笑是很好,但不要在麦克斯面前开好吗。
She's already offered to skin a guard alive and walk you out of here wearing him.
她已经放话要替你活剥狱卒的皮,让你披着人皮走出去。
Well, we know it works.
你明明知道这招可行。
All right, listen.
听我说。
This woman who used to work for me is being paid a million dollars to write a tell-all book about me.
这个以前在我手下工作的女人要被人以百万美元收买写一本我的私密全揭秘档案。
A million dollars? How much can I get for a tell-all book about Caroline? Chapter one: "Sleep farts."
一百万啊?那我写一本卡洛琳的揭秘书能拿多少钱?第一章,"边睡边放屁"。
Max, please, can we go one day without you mentioning that?
麦克斯,你能别每次都提这事吗?

打工姐妹花第二季

The woman's name is Sandra Rosenthal. Caroline, do you remember her?
那女人的名字叫珊卓拉·罗森索。卡洛琳,你记得她吗?
Yes, the one who lied on her resume.
记得,那个履历上说谎的女人。
The one who couldn't even add, and worse than that, she wore brown with black together.
那个加法都算不好,而且更离谱的是,她还穿衣还黑色配棕色。
I like brown and black together.
我就喜欢黑色配棕色啊。
I know. Wait, why would anybody pay that woman so much? What is she saying she has on you?
我知道。等等,为什么有人愿意出这么高价啊?她说她有你什么把柄?
Well, she's claiming she was fired because she had insider information about the ponzi scandal,
她声称自己被解雇是因为她知道整起庞氏骗局的内幕消息,
and that we were sleeping together, which we weren't.
还说自己跟我发生过关系,但其实没有。
Of course you weren't. You would never sleep with someone who wore brown with black together.
当然没有。你才不可能睡一个穿黑配棕色的女人呢。
Man, I haven't seen this much hatred toward brown and black since the '50s.
50年代后我就没看过有人对黑跟棕色这么严重的鄙视了。

分享到