打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第285期:雪莉带来好消息
日期:2020-02-18 12:23

(单词翻译:单击)

No need to be all dramatic. I just came to tell you that your blood test came back.
没必要这么小题大作。我是来告诉你,你的验血结果出来了。
But I am not allowed to give you the results without a doctor.
但我不能在没有医生的情况下透露结果。
You're not? No, I am not. That's a neg-a-tive, a neg-a-tive.
不可以吗?不可以。绝对是不行不行。
Wait. Are you saying it's negative?
等等。你是说我没有得吗?
I could not tell you that.
我可没有这么说。
I also could not tell you that it was probably an allergic reaction to soap or laundry detergent.
我也不能告诉你不舒服可能是因为对肥皂或对洗衣粉过敏。
Oh, my god! Max, it was that fabric softener ball from the "Under a dollar" Store.
天啊!麦克斯,罪魁祸首是不到一元店的衣物柔顺球。
I'm not a cheap whore. I'm just poor.
我不是个廉价的妓女。我只是个穷鬼。
Shirley, it was really cool of you to come all the way in, because we were really very upset,
雪莉,你人真好,还特意过来一趟,因为我们刚才真的很沮丧,
so upset that a caring medical professional like you would probably help us out with something for our anxiety or parties.
沮丧到像你这么专业有爱的医务人员,很可能会给予我们某物来缓解我们的焦虑,或让我们派对更尽兴。
Nice try. But I'm not here just out of the goodness of my heart.
想得美。但我来这里不是因为我心肠好
I'm here for my free fries. I'm starving.
我是来这里吃免费的薯条的。我快饿死了。
I haven't been able to eat since you showed me that phone picture of your bits and pieces.
自从看了你手机那张惨不忍睹的照片后,我就没胃口吃过东西。

打工姐妹花第二季

Fries coming right up. And thank you so much.
薯条马上来。真是太谢谢你了。
Oh, it's nice to give out good news. What about you? When can I give you some good news?
给人们传递好消息的感觉真不错。你呢?我何时能给你带去好消息?
I'll be in tomorrow, I'm just waiting for a call back from John Mayer.
我明天就去,我在等约翰·梅尔回我的电话。
Hi, I'm looking for Han Lee.
你好,我来找李憨。
Oh, that's the girl I set up Han with.
那是我要介绍给阿憨的女孩。
No visible adam's apple. Go for it.
看不见有喉结。你可以上了。
Oh, Max, she's very pretty. Are you sure she'll go for me?
麦克斯,她很漂亮。你确定她会喜欢我吗?
I think she might. Let's go say hi.
我觉得有可能哦。过去打个招呼吧。
Hi, you must be Jen. Jen, this is Han. Han, this is Jen from New Rochelle. Hi. Hello.
你是珍吧。这位就是李憨。阿憨,这位是新罗谢尔市的珍。你好。你好。
Jen from New Rochelle? Max, no!
新罗谢尔市的珍?不是吧!
What? It could just be a reaction to her laundry detergent.
怎么了?她也可能只是对洗衣粉过敏而已啊。

分享到