打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第52期:手忙脚乱做蛋糕
日期:2017-12-27 11:48

(单词翻译:单击)

We can do our sweet potato mash cupcake.
我们可以做我们的地瓜泥小蛋糕。
Ooh, with peanut molasses drizzle. Gumbo cupcake! Gumbo cupcake!
再撒上糖蜜花生碎。秋葵小蛋糕!秋葵小蛋糕!
What are we gonna do? I don't know.
我们该怎么做?不知道。
What are you looking at? The camera.
你在看什么?摄影机啊。
New Orleans, New Orleans, we got this, gumbo cupcakes
新奥尔良,新奥尔良,我们一定行,秋葵小蛋糕。
Good luck, Caroline. Stop it, Max. What's wrong with you?
卡洛琳,祝你好运。不许走,麦克斯,跑什么跑啊?
It's happening. We're the dumb-dumbs!
最惨的事发生了。我们是这集里的傻蛋!
We are not the dumb-dumbs. I went to Wharton.
我们才不是这集的傻蛋。我是沃顿商学院毕业的。
All we have to do is pick three ingredients.
我们就选出三个材料吧。
And we're ready to pop them in the oven!
我们准备好要放进烤箱了!
How can they already be going in the oven?
她们怎么这么快就能送入烤箱啦?
Oh, that gives me an idea! What? Put me in the oven!
这让我有个主意!什么?把我放进烤箱吧!
Okay, okay. We just have to start. It'll come to us. Bring it all.
没事的,先开始,边做边想吧。灵感会来的。统统带过去。
Just my luck to get soul food when I don't even have a soul.
这集主题居然是灵魂食物,我这没灵魂的人真是超“幸运”啊。

打工姐妹花第二季

New Orleans, New Orleans, we got this, gumbo cupcakes.
新奥尔良,新奥尔良,我们一定行,秋葵小蛋糕。
That is not catching on!
这洗不了我的脑的
So, what are you thinking, Max?
你有什么想法呢,麦克斯
New Orleans, New Orleans, I was wrong, it is catching on.
新奥尔良,新奥尔良,我错了,真被洗脑了。
Stop thinking that. Start thinking about the ingredients, while I do the baking.
别想那个了。快想要用什么材料,我一边先准备烘焙。
I've seen you do it a million times. We just need milk, right, Max?
我看你做过无数次了。用牛奶就行了,对吧?
We got this. Gumbo cupcakes.
我们一定行,秋葵小蛋糕。
Here's the milk. So, I'll just pour this milk into this mixer.
牛奶先拿来。我要先倒牛奶进搅拌器。
It looks like I'm baking, right, Max?
看起来像我在烘焙,对吧,麦克斯?
Whoa! Watch what you're doing!
你眼睛看着呀!
It's flooding! It's flooding!
淹水啦!发大水啦!
Oh, great, you said "flooding." What's next, "FEMA?" "Superdome?"
这就喊淹水呢。等等喊啥,防灾部跟飓风避难所了吗?

分享到