打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第282期:安迪赶来(1)
日期:2020-02-10 12:04

(单词翻译:单击)

This sexual history list is hard. Can't it just be a top ten?
这个性史名单太难填了。不能直接选个前十名吗?
Well, Andy's not here yet.
安迪还没来。
He's probably busy getting busy with his ragtag team of gutter skanks.
他可能忙着周旋于他那帮下贱反社会骚货吧。
"Gutter skanks"? Didn't I see them open for Cannibal Corpse?
"下贱反社会骚货"?她们不是最爱死亡金属乐队吗?
Look, you need to relax. Why don't we just get a drink, or nine?
你要放轻松。我们何不喝一杯,或连喝九杯?
Two double Jack and Gingers. Oh, yeah, Jack. Number 38.
两杯双份的杰克姜味鸡尾酒。对了,杰克。第38位。
Oh, and that ginger. Number 39.
还有那位姜色头发男。第39位。
Max, look, Jen from New Rochelle put up a new update on WebMD.
麦克斯,瞧,新罗谢尔市的珍在线上医生网站上更新状态了。

打工姐妹花第二季

She says her life has gotten so much better after joining a site called "His-and-herpes."
她说在加入一个叫做"疱男疹女"网站后,她的人生比以前好多了。
Hi, Andy. Have a seat.
安迪。请坐。
Remember, you don't know that he gave it to you,
记住,你不知道是不是他传给你的。
and you don't know that you have it, so be cool.
你也不知道你是否中招了,所以要淡定。
Don't worry, Max, I got this. And Andy, I got that!
别担心,麦克斯,我有分寸。安迪,我得病了!
I thought it was annoying when people took pictures of their food.
我曾经认为人们拍下自己的食物挺讨人厌的。
When were you gonna tell me, Andy?
你打算什么时候跟我说实话,安迪?
When my vagina burst into flames and became an actual burning bush?
要等我的阴道瘙痒炙热转成怒火燎原的"森林"大火时吗?
Wait, that's yours?
慢着,那是你那里吗?
Worst selfie ever, right?
史上最烂的自拍照,对吗?
Wow, I didn't recognize it. Was it out in the sun?
我完全认不出来。是不是被太阳晒焦了?

分享到