打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:原谅老爸
日期:2017-09-06 11:17

(单词翻译:单击)

Okay, well, we should go. Our time's up.
好吧,我们该走了。时间到了。
Yeah, but--what? You just got here.
这么快要走啊,你才刚到呢。
Well, I think I'm done for today.
我今天已经听够了。
Boy, I've dreaded the day you looked at me like this.
我一直都害怕有天你会用这眼神看我。
Now that it's here, it's even worse.
但真见到了,才知有多撕心裂肺。
I only hope that one day you could look at me again the way you did the day you won that cup.
我只希望有一天,你会换个眼神看我,用你赢得奖杯那时的眼神看我。
I love you, honey.
宝贝,我爱你。

打工姐妹花第二季

I love you too, daddy. Oh. Sorry. You meant her.
老爸,我也爱你。抱歉。你是对她说。
See you next week?
下周见吗
Wow, having a father is rough. Are you okay?
有老爸的日子也不好过呀。你没事吧?
I will be. Because despite what everyone else may think, he's not just a thief. He's my father, And I love him.
会没事的。无论其他人怎么想,他都不止是个贼,他是我的父亲。我爱他。
Look, if it's any consolation, I now see how that could've happened to him.
不知道这能不能让你觉得安慰,但我看出他为何会有今日了。
I'm not condoning it, but I see how people can get caught up,
我不会原谅他,只是我懂为何别人会被拐了,
'cause I am pissed as hell that next week I won't be riding a horse who's riding a jet ski.
但我还在生气,气下周我骑不到那只正骑着水上摩托车的马了。

分享到
重点单词
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • consolationn. 安慰,慰藉