打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第262期:夸张的家(1)
日期:2019-11-18 11:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Oleg's apartment's this way. I can smell the AXE body spray.
奥列格家肯定是这间。我闻到了体香剂的味道了。
I'll just throw a couple of these pillows around, and then we'll be gone.
我们把这几个枕头布置进去,然后就可以走了。
I can't believe I'm walking up to Oleg's apartment.
我真不敢相信我要自己步入他家里。
I always thought I'd be dragged here unconscious with electrical tape over my mouth.
我一直以为那天会是我被他下药迷晕,嘴被胶带封住,然后拖进去的。
Afternoon, ladies. This is where the magic happens.
女孩们,下午好。这里就是奇迹发生之地了。
Well, I'm sure you've made some women disappear here.
我肯定你肯定让不少女人在里面"消失"过。
Okay. Just off the top of my head, I think we're gonna need a couple more pillows.
好吧。就我第一眼的观察判断,起码就还需要不少可爱枕头了。
If you keep your apartment Like this, do you get to pay 1980s rent prices?
如果把公寓弄成这样,是不是就能按1980年的物价付租金啊?
You haven't even seen the best part yet. Look.
你们都还没看到最棒的地方呢。瞧。

打工姐妹花第二季

Goin' up the stairway to heaven, baby.
我要走上天堂的阶梯了。
Oh, yeah. There it is. That's my bed.
没错,就是这里啦。这就是我的床。
Where are we? Studio 69?
这是哪啊,69夜店吗?
That's 1,500 tracer bulbs. I tore most of them out of the new Cineplex 14 in Queens.
那可是1500颗灯泡组成。都是我从皇后区的电影院拆来的。
First of all, I am smelling something that can only be described as anti-antiperspirant.
首先,我闻到了一股只能解释为反除汗味剂的味道。
And, secondly... no woman wants to walk into this.
第二,不会有女人想走进这里的。
According to this, 685 already have.
根据这个显示,685个女人进来过了。
Actually, it's 1,685. After a thousand, the counter resets.
其实是1685个。过一千后,那个计数器就归零了。

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • unconsciousadj. 失去知觉的
  • axen. 斧,乐器,突然去除 vt. 用斧砍,突然去除
  • countern. 计算器,计算者,柜台 [计算机] 计数器 adj.