打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第224期:雨过天晴
日期:2019-07-10 12:04

(单词翻译:单击)

Did you hear that? 30 years?
你听到了吗,三十年啊?
30 years of following his dream, and he's still broke?
追梦整整三十年,他还是一无所有?
Is that gonna be us, Max? Is our dream just as stupid as puppets?
我们也会这样吗,麦克斯?我们的梦想跟木偶一样愚蠢吗?
Sorry, Pierre, I forgot you were here.
抱歉,皮埃尔,忘了你还在。
He's sound asleep. Three-ways really take it out of you.
他好像睡着了。"三人行"把他的体力榨干了。
Here, dress her. She has to get a cab. She'd rather sleep in her own bed.
给,帮她把衣服穿上,她得打车走人了。她宁愿回家睡自己的床。
And do you know why we're not gonna turn into him?
你知道为什么我们不会变成他那样吗?
Because 30 years ago, when J. Petto said, "I'm gonna be a puppeteer,"
因为30年前,当劫佩托说"我要成为一名操偶师"时,
he didn't have a best friend to tell him, "You shouldn't do that. It's a stupid idea."
他身边没有好友告诉他,"你不该这样,这主意蠢透了"。

打工姐妹花第二季

And unlike him, you have me to tell you when it's a stupid idea.
你不像他,你有我来告诉你哪些是蠢主意。
And I have you to tell me not to mace myself, no matter how bad I want to know how it feels.
而你也会告诉我,不要用狼牙棒打自己,尽管我超级想试试是什么感觉。
So the cupcake shop isn't a stupid idea?
那蛋糕店不是蠢主意吗?
No. And it's actually starting to take off.
不是,而且生意刚要好转呢。
'cause no one embraces a stupid idea like a hipster.
因为蠢主意什么的,最合嬉皮士胃口了。
But, Max, we do need insurance.
但麦克斯,我们真需要买保险了。
But do we have the money? No.
可我们有钱买吗?没有。
What are the chances someone else is gonna fall? A million to one.
那别人在店里摔倒的几率是多少?百万分之一。
I like those odds.
我喜欢这种几率。
You know, this is a really cute dress.
这个裙子真可爱。
Forget the dress. Look at his cute pants.
裙子算屁啊。你看他的小裤裤。
We really should give them to Han.
我们真应该送给阿憨穿。

分享到
重点单词
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • macen. 钉头槌,狼牙棒 n. 权标,执权标者 vt. 向