打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第220期:商谈价钱
日期:2019-06-24 10:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Look, we can't go to court. It would wreck us.
我们不能上法庭,这会让我们倾家荡产的。
Can we leave the lawyers out of this and come up with a more creative solution?
这事能不能别通过法律途径,找一个更有创意的解决办法?
I mean, you're clearly creative. Look, you even made a skeleton king.
一看你就是创意十足的人。瞧,你还做了一个骷髅王。
That's not a skeleton king. That's Pazuzu, prince of darkness.
那不是什么骷髅王。那是恶魔帕祖祖,邪恶王子。
Let me just put this out there because we should really move things along, and also, I'm afraid.
那我就不妨直说吧,因为这事得尽快解决,而且我很害怕。
How much is it gonna take to make this go away?
要多少钱你才愿意跟我们庭外和解?
Do you want to take a second to consult with one of your roommates? I think I saw a lawyer doll.
你需要时间咨询下你其中一位室友吗?我好像看见有律师娃娃。

打工姐妹花第二季

He is not a lawyer. He is a Maitre D'. And a damn good one!
他不是律师,他是餐厅领班。而且超能干的呢!
You women just don't get it.
你们女人就是不了解。
This is why I broke up with my Toronto-based girlfriend over Skype. Right?
所以我才会通过网络电话跟我多伦多的女友分手。是吧?
$1,000 by Monday.
一千块,周一前给我。
But if she makes another comment about my intricate, hand-carved marionettes being dolls... it goes up.
但如果她再称我精心制作,手工雕刻的牵线木偶为娃娃的话...价格也会水涨船高。
Fine, $1,000 and no strings.
好,一千块,无其他附件条件。
Except for the ones on all... Max, don't say it!
除了那些有附加"线"的...麦克斯,闭嘴!

分享到