打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:口头语被抢
日期:2017-09-08 11:41

(单词翻译:单击)

Hi, I'm gonna be your waitress, 'cause my mother drank.
你好,我是今晚的服务生,谁让我妈是不争气的酒鬼呢
We need a sec.
稍等一下
Feeling' kinda generous, take two.
姐大方点,等你们两下好了
Then he said to me, "dude, your vagina is weird."
他对我说"妹子,你的阴道长得也太奇葩了"
Dude, that's insane. It is so not weird. Your vagina's awesome.
他也太扯了吧。你那里一点都不奇葩啊。你的阴道棒呆了。
Okay, I'm ready.
好了,我可以点餐了
Now I need a sec.
现在换你们等我一下

打工姐妹花第二季

Well, it's over. I can't say it anymore.
好了,一切玩完了。那个词我再也不能说了。
The vagina's gone mainstream. What's next? A clothing line at Target?
阴道变成流行词汇了。接下来呢,在百货公司推出服装品牌吗?
Aw, Max, I'm sorry. It's your favorite word.
麦克斯,我也替你难过。那可是你最爱的词。
And my favorite body part. But now everyone's saying it.
那也是我最爱的部位。可现在人人都把它挂嘴边。
Well, we can pick another word for it. Something cute, like cookie.
我们可以换个词来替代它嘛。想个可爱点的,比如"小饼干"。
Yeah, it sounds like a good idea
是啊,乍听之下还可以
Until you walk past a bunch of girl scouts selling their cookies on the street.
但哪天你碰到一群在大街上卖"小饼干"的女童军就尴尬了。
Well, we've gotta pick something, 'cause vagina's everywhere. Where?
我们还是得找个新词,毕竟"阴道"已经烂大街了。哪条街?

分享到