你好布拉德(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第62期 夸赞儿子
日期:2018-06-19 18:25

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Hello?

Hey, Brad. I saw you called. Everything okay?
布拉德 我看到留言了 还好吗
Yeah. Everything's great. Yeah. It's great.
好 都挺好的
Hey, Mel...
老婆
I just, um...
我 那个
I just... Isn't it crazy how
感觉好不可思议啊
we made this kid, and now he's this...
我们的儿子 这么的
brilliant, amazing person?
优秀 和出色
I wish you were here.
真希望你能来
Aw. So do I.
我也是
Well, honey, we're getting ready to go into the conference.
好了 亲爱的 我这边还有会
I should probably go.
我得先挂了
Um, but I love you.
我爱你
I'll call you tonight. Yeah. Okay.
晚上打给你
Okay, great. I love you, too.
好的 我也爱你
You know, I like Tufts. It's a good school.
我很喜塔夫茨 这学校很好
I think I'd be happy there. And, you know, you went there.
我觉得我会很开心的 再说 你也是这里的
Yeah.
对啊
重点讲解

conference
a large official meeting, usually lasting for a few days, at which people with the same work or interests come together to discuss their views
(通常持续几天的大型正式)会议,研讨会
The hotel is used for exhibitions, conferences and social events.
这家饭店用于举行展览、大型会议和社交活动。
a conference room / centre / hall
会议室/中心/厅
She is attending a three-day conference on AIDS education.
她正在出席一个为期三天的有关艾滋病教育的会议。
The conference will be held in Glasgow.
会议将在格拉斯哥举行。

brilliant
very intelligent or skilful
聪颖的;技艺高的
a brilliant young scientist
一位才华横溢的青年科学家
She has one of the most brilliant minds in the country.
她是全国最有才气的人之一。

call
to ask sb / sth to come quickly to a particular place by telephoning
打电话叫
to call the fire department / the police / a doctor / an ambulance
打电话叫消防署/警察/医生/救护车
The doctor has been called to an urgent case.
医生接到电话去看急症。

视频及简介
该片讲述了一名有着美好工作及家庭的男人,相当羡慕老同学们比他拥有更好的命运。而在陪同儿子前往大学途中的东海岸之旅,他不得不再次面对老友们给他带来的挫败感

分享到
重点单词
  • intelligentadj. 聪明的,智能的
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • lastingadj. 永久的,永恒的 动词last的现在分词
  • conferencen. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目