再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第31期 当雪中猎人
日期:2018-06-10 09:47

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Who's your favorite?
你最喜欢谁?
I'd have to go for the little one.
我得选最小的那个
Piglet. Has to be Piglet.
皮格列 一定得是皮格列
What have you got?
那是什么?
A frog.
一只青蛙
Careful it's not poisonous.
小心,它没有毒
He's tiny, isn't he?
他真小啊,对吧?
Let's be hunters in the snow.
我们当雪中猎人吧
Excellent notion.
很好的主意
Come on! Don't get frostbite. And don't get lost.
快!别被冻伤,也不要迷路
I'll help you.
我会帮你的
Oh, it's beautiful.
哦,好美
Watch out.
小心
Look here!
看这里!
Whatever made this was huge.
这脚印的主人一定很巨型
We should follow it.
我们应该跟着
You sure? You sure we shouldn't just run away?
你确定我们不应该跑开吗?
Never!
绝不!
All right then.
好吧!
重点讲解

notion
notion that...
notion of sth

an idea, a belief or an understanding of sth
观念;信念;理解
a political system based on the notions of equality and liberty
建立在自由平等观念基础上的政治体系
I have to reject the notion that greed can be a good thing.
我不能接受那种认为贪欲也可以是件好事的想法。
She had only a vague notion of what might happen.
对于可能发生的事她只有一个模糊的概念。

favourite
liked more than others of the same kind
特别受喜爱的
It's six of my favourite movies.
这是我特别喜欢的电影之一。
Who is your favourite writer?
谁是你特别喜欢的作家?
January is my least favourite month.
一月是我最不喜欢的月份。

lost
unable to find your way; not knowing where you are
迷路的;迷失的
We always get lost in London.
我们在伦敦老是迷路。
We're completely lost.
我们完全迷路了。

视频及简介
该片讲述了“小熊维尼”系列童书的创作者米尔恩和儿子克里斯托弗·罗宾之间的情感纠葛。

分享到