再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第13期 布鲁与儿子到树林
日期:2018-05-23 17:42

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
All right,come on! Come on!
好了,快!快!
Wait for me!
等等我!
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Sorry. I just...
抱歉,我只是...
Nou will be wondering where you are.
诺会担心你的行踪
Shall I go back?
我该回去吗?
No, come along.
不,跟我来
Sorry, Father.
抱歉,父亲
Sorry, Father. Sorry.
抱歉,父亲
Quickly.

I won't talk to you.
我不会跟你讲话
Nou says you're writing a very important book,
诺说你在写一本非常重要的书
so I'm not to talk to you.
所以我不能跟你讲话
You do realize you're talking now, don't you?
你意识到你正在讲话,对吧?
Yes, but I've stopped now.
对,可我已经停止了
While I'm not talking, could you think of a good name for a donkey?
我没在讲话的时候你能给一头驴想个好名字吗?
Eeyore.
哎呦
Eeyore! Excellent. Thank you.
哎呦!太好了,谢谢你
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Watching out for wild animals.
提防野生动物
You said there'd be wild animals.
你说过这里有野生动物
Well, take care.
好了,当心
重点讲解

wonder about sth
to think about sth and try to decide what is true, what will happen, what you should do, etc.
想知道;想弄明白;琢磨
I wonder who she is.
我在想她到底是谁。
I was just beginning to wonder where you were.
我刚才正琢磨你上哪儿了呢。

take care
take care that...
take care to do sth

to be careful
小心;当心
Take care (that) you don't drink too much!
当心别喝得太多!
Care should be taken to close the lid securely.
容器盖应小心扣紧。

wild
living or growing in natural conditions; not kept in a house or on a farm
自然生长的;野的;野生的
wild animals / flowers
野生动物;野花
a wild rabbit
野兔
wild strawberries
野草莓
The plants grow wild along the banks of rivers.
沿河两岸植物疯长。

视频及简介
该片讲述了“小熊维尼”系列童书的创作者米尔恩和儿子克里斯托弗·罗宾之间的情感纠葛。

分享到