表情奇幻冒险(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第41期 鲸鱼之歌
日期:2018-04-08 09:06

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Get ready. Whale song coming.
准备好 鲸鱼之歌来了
Wait, wait. Whale what?
等等 鲸鱼什么
A whale song.
鲸鱼之歌
From Alex's biology presentation.
艾利克斯生物课的报告里面的
You're not gonna see that sitting around in a cube.
坐在立方体里可看不见这个
It’s funny. You want out of the cube, and I want in.
真好笑 你想从立方体里出来 我想进去
Gene, if that means you can't be yourself, what's the point?
吉恩 如果那意味着你没法做自己 有什么意义
You know, I think you're pretty cool just the way you are.
知道吗 我觉得你现在的样子就很酷
We're gonna need this.
我们会用上这个的
重点讲解

presentation
the way in which sth is offered, shown, explained, etc. to others
提出(或展示、解释等)的方式
Improving the product's presentation (= the way it is wrapped, advertised, etc.) should increase sales.
改进产品的装潢将会提高销售量。
I admire the clear, logical presentation of her arguments.
我很欣赏她的论证,言辞清晰且有条理。

point
the purpose or aim of sth
意图;目的;理由
What's the point of all this violence?
这些暴行的意图何在?
There's no point in getting angry.
发火是没有用的。
I don't see the point of doing it all again.
我就不明白,再做一次有什么意义。

song
a short piece of music with words that you sing
歌;歌曲
a folk / love / pop, etc. song
民歌、情歌、流行歌曲等
We sang a song together.
我们一起唱了一首歌。

视频及简介
影片讲述了吉恩和两个铁杆小伙伴一起穿行手机app,拯救世界寻找自我,踏上险象环生扣人心弦的数字世界的探险故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • logicaladj. 符合逻辑的,逻辑上的,有推理能力的
  • genen. 基因
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行
  • presentationn. 陈述,介绍,赠与 n. [美]讲课,报告
  • cuben. 立方体,立方 vt. 求 ... 的立方 adj.
  • whalen. 鲸 vi. 捕鲸 v. 鞭打,打击,打败