了不起的菲丽西(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第32期 菲丽西与维克多去酒吧
日期:2018-03-30 09:07

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
By the way, that crazy jumpy thing is called le grand jeté,
我的小姑娘啊 那个惊人的动作叫做“大跳”
and you're not ready.
以你现在的水准还欠些火候呢
Are you doing dance or kung-fu?
你是在练功夫吗 刚才那一招叫什么
You are SO funny.
一点儿也不好笑
This is Victor. We escaped from the orphanage together.
这是维克多 我们一起从孤儿院逃出来的
Hello! I am loving your apron.
贵安 美丽的女士 这套裙衬得您清丽脱俗
It seems that you are going out tonight.
那么说 你们晚上要出去玩咯
Yep!
没错
Bring her back late and you will be six inches smaller.
她要是回来晚了 我会让你的个头再矮上几寸
Of course, of course, of course!
我们不会玩太晚的
It's a quiet, sober, quiet, sober thing.
绝不沾酒 真的
Breton music?
布列塔尼的音乐
Excuse me!
抱歉
I love it here!
我好喜欢这音乐
Let's party!
一起跳吧!
Did you say you loved me or the bar?
你是喜欢这间酒吧 还是喜欢我
重点讲解

sober
not drunk (= not affected by alcohol)
未醉
I promised him that I'd stay sober tonight.
我答应过他,今晚我不会喝醉。
He was as sober as a judge (= completely sober ).
他一点没醉。

party
(informal) to enjoy yourself, especially by eating, drinking alcohol and dancing
寻欢作乐;吃喝玩乐
They were out partying every night.
他们每晚都外出寻欢作乐。

escape from sth
to get away from an unpleasant or dangerous situation
(从不愉快或危险处境中)逃脱,摆脱,逃避
She managed to escape from the burning car.
她终于从燃烧的汽车里逃了出来。
(figurative) As a child he would often escape into a dreamworld of his own.
小时候他常常躲进自己的梦幻世界中。
They were glad to have escaped the clutches of winter for another year.
他们很高兴又一年躲过了寒冬的魔爪。

视频及简介
该片讲述了孤儿院长大的小女孩菲丽西想成为一名真正的芭蕾舞者,为实现心中的梦想,她和小伙伴维克托结伴逃离孤儿院,勇闯巴黎的故事。

分享到