了不起的菲丽西(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第10期 菲丽西偷看跳舞
日期:2018-03-08 09:58

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
What have you come here to do, huh?
给我老实交代
You came here to steal, didn't you?
你来这儿想偷什么
Answer me! You're a thief!
告诉我 你这个贼
I wasn't stealing! I was looking at the dancer!
我没想偷东西 我只是在看她跳舞
Liar! Empty your pockets!
别想撒谎 把东西拿出来
Get off me!
放开我
Oh, yeah?
你想得美
Leave her alone.
住手 放开她
She came here to steal!
她是个小偷
I didn't! I really didn't!
我不是 我没有偷东西
Think this through.
先想清楚
If you hurt her, then you will have to explain
如果你指认她是小偷 那你得向院长解释一下
how she got here in the first place,
她是怎么溜进来的
and aren't you supposed to be taking care of the building?
而你 守门人 那时到哪里去了
Do you really want to take the fall for this?
你能承担起这个责任吗
重点讲解

thief
贼;小偷;窃贼
a car / jewel, etc. thief
偷汽车、珠宝等的窃贼

in the first place
(用于句尾,谈论某事为何或是否应该做)究竟,到底,当初
I still don't understand why you chose that name in the first place.
我仍不明白,你究竟为什么取了这么个名字。
I should never have taken that job in the first place.
我当初就不该接受那份工作。

let sb alone
不碰;不变动;不移动
I've told you before—leave my things alone!
我告诉过你——别碰我的东西!

视频及简介
该片讲述了孤儿院长大的小女孩菲丽西想成为一名真正的芭蕾舞者,为实现心中的梦想,她和小伙伴维克托结伴逃离孤儿院,勇闯巴黎的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • liarn. 说谎者
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为