敦刻尔克(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第16期 乔治受伤
日期:2018-03-14 11:51

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
There's no hiding from this, son.
躲不掉的 小伙子
What is it you think you can do out there, on this thing?
你这小船能干些什么
There's not just us. A call went out.
不止我们 政府下了征召令
We aren't the only ones to answer, you know.
我们并不是唯一响应的
You don't even have guns.
你们连枪都没有
Do you have a gun?
那你有吗
Yes, of course. A rifle.
当然了 步枪
Did it help you against the dive bombers and the Uboats?
那这杆枪帮你躲过了轰炸机和潜艇吗
You're an old fool.
你这个老顽固
I'm not going back.
我绝不回去
I'm not going back.
绝不回去
Turn it around.
快掉头
I'm not turning around.
我不会掉头的
Turn it around!
给我掉头
Turn it around...
赶紧掉头
Calm it down, mate. Turn it around!
冷静点 伙计 调头
Wait, wait!
等等
Calm it down, mate.
冷静点 伙计
George?
乔治
George!
乔治
What have you done?
你都干了些什么
Okay, you're all right, George.
你会没事的 乔治
You're all right.
你会没事的
Hang on. Okay. Okay, just...
等下 好了
That's it. That's good enough.
对的 就这样挺好的
It's gonna keep some pressure on. There we go.
这能帮你压迫止血 就这样
There we go.
就这样
Can you hear me, George?
能听见我说话吗 乔治
重点讲解

hiding
隐藏;躲藏
After the trial, she had to go into hiding for several weeks.
审讯后她不得不躲藏了几个星期。
He only came out of hiding ten years after the war was over.
战争结束十年之后他才露面。
We spent months in hiding.
我们躲藏了好几个月。

pressure
压力;挤压
The nurse applied pressure to his arm to stop the bleeding.
护士压住他的胳膊止血。
The barriers gave way under the pressure of the crowd.
拥挤的人群把路障推倒了。

call for sth
要求;请求;呼吁
calls for the minister to resign
要部长辞职的要求
calls for national unity
国家统一的呼声
This is the last call for passengers travelling on British Airways flight 199 to Rome.
乘坐英国航空公司199次班机飞往罗马的乘客,这是最后一次通知登机。

视频及简介
该片根据二战历史事件“敦刻尔克大撤退”改编,以青年士兵视角讲述了“敦刻尔克大撤退”中,英法军队面对德军所经历的的残酷战斗。

分享到
重点单词
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • resignv. 辞职,放弃,顺从,听任
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • maten. 伙伴,配偶,同事 vt. 使 ... 配对,使 .
  • riflen. 步枪 v. 洗劫,抢劫
  • bleedingn. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;