了不起的菲丽西(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第13期 菲丽西打扫卫生
日期:2018-03-11 16:12

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Are you coming?
还要我请你进来吗
Whoa! That's a lot of stairs.
哇 这儿台阶真多
Are you the caretaker?
您在这里工作吗
Yes. And you can stay with me until you get on your feet,
是的 你在能够独立生活之前 可以暂住在我这里
On one condition -no more questions.
但有个条件 别再问问题了
How long can I stay?
那我可以住多久呢
Ugh. That was a question.
又来 问个没完
By the way, who was that witch?
对了 刚才那位很凶的夫人是谁啊
Regine Le Haut. She owns this building.
雷吉纳勒奥 这座房子的主人
And she eats ginger orphans with ponytails.
她就喜欢吃你这种红头发马尾辫的小女孩儿
Now, clean!
快干活吧
How long have you worked here?
您在这工作多久了
Do you have a nickname? Wanna know mine?
我该怎么称呼您呢 您有绰号吗 我有个绰号 您想听吗
Will I have my own bed?
我有单人床睡吗
Do you snore? Are you a morning person?
您夜里不打呼噜的吧 您起床早吗
What's your favourite fruit?
您最喜欢什么水果啊
What do you have for breakfast? I love baguette and jam.
我们早餐吃什么啊 我喜欢面包配果酱
You know I escaped from the orphanage to become a pupil at the Opera.
您知道吗 我是因为想跳舞才逃出了孤儿院
Did you?
真的吗?
You work there, so you must know people.
您在那儿工作 应该也有认识的人吧
Could you help me?
您能帮帮我吗
Don't hold your breath.
你可别指望我
What that étoile did yesterday,oh, it was so magical.
昨晚那支舞真是太美了
I love dancing. Do you love dancing?
我喜欢跳舞 您也会跳舞吗
Is that because you've got a limp?
是因为你脚瘸了吗
重点讲解

condition
条件;条款;要件
the terms and conditions of employment
雇用的条款
The offer is subject to certain conditions.
此项优惠受制于某些条件。
They agreed to lend us the car on condition that (= only if) we returned it before the weekend.
他们同意借车给我们,条件是周末以前归还。

limp
跛行
to walk with a slight / pronounced limp
有点/明显地一瘸一拐地走

snore
打鼾;打呼噜
I could hear Paul snoring in the next room.
我听得见保罗在隔壁房间里打呼噜。

escape from sth
(从不愉快或危险处境中)逃脱,摆脱,逃避
She managed to escape from the burning car.
她终于从燃烧的汽车里逃了出来。
(figurative) As a child he would often escape into a dreamworld of his own.
小时候他常常躲进自己的梦幻世界中。

视频及简介
该片讲述了孤儿院长大的小女孩菲丽西想成为一名真正的芭蕾舞者,为实现心中的梦想,她和小伙伴维克托结伴逃离孤儿院,勇闯巴黎的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • pronouncedadj. 显著的,断然的,明确的 pronounce的过
  • limpn. 跛行 adj. 柔软的,无力的,软弱的 vi. 跛
  • slightadj. 轻微的,微小的,纤细的,脆弱的 vt. 轻视,
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • operan. 歌剧 n. 挪威Opera软件公司的浏览器软件
  • figurativeadj. 比喻的,形容多的,修饰丰富的
  • magicaladj. 魔术的,有魔力的,神奇的