敦刻尔克(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第11期 绝不回去
日期:2018-03-09 09:39

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
What's wrong with your friend?
你朋友怎么了
He's looking for a quick way out.
他在找快速逃生的路
In case we go down.
害怕沉船
Where are we going?
我们这是在往哪开
Dunkirk.
敦刻尔克
No, uh, no, no, we're going to England.
不不不 我们得去英国
We have to go to Dunkirk first.
我们得先去敦刻尔克
Look, I'm not going back.
我绝不回去
I'm not going back.
绝不回去
Look at it.
你看
If we go there, we'll die.
我们去的话会送命的
I see your point, son.
我懂你的意思 孩子
Well, let's plot a course.
我们设定一下航线吧
You can take your tea below and warm up.
你端着茶下去暖和暖和吧
Peter, have we got space for a man to lie down?
彼得 还有地方可让他躺下吗
Uh, yeah.

Here, come on.
来吧
Careful.
小心
Just in there.
这里
I'll get you some more tea.
我再给你倒点茶
重点讲解

plot sth on sth
(在地图上)画出,标出
The earthquake centres had been plotted on a world map.
地震震中均被标示在一张世界地图上。

course
(船或飞机的)航向,航线
The plane was on / off course (= going / not going in the right direction).
飞机航向正确/偏离。
He radioed the pilot to change course.
他用无线电通知飞行员改变航向。
They set a course for the islands.
他们确定了去群岛的航线。

point
论点;观点;见解
She made several interesting points in the article.
她在文章中提出了几个有趣的观点。
I take your point (= understand and accept what you are saying).
我赞同你的看法。
He's just saying that to prove a point (= to show his idea is right).
他那样说只是为了证明他的看法。

视频及简介
该片根据二战历史事件“敦刻尔克大撤退”改编,以青年士兵视角讲述了“敦刻尔克大撤退”中,英法军队面对德军所经历的的残酷战斗。

分享到