(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Is there alcohol in that?
里面有酒精吗
Rum, vodka and Cointreau, sir.
朗姆酒 伏特加和君度 先生
She'll have two, please.
请给她两杯
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, I booked you in for scuba diving tomorrow.
我给你订了明天的潜水
Even after I said I didn't want to, Will!
我都说了我不想去的
I'm gonna walk Karen back to her hotel.
我送卡伦回她酒店
I'm just not sure she should walk back alone.
我不能让她自己一个人走回去
Very chivalrous of you.
真够有风度的
Yeah, it's very civic-minded.
是啊 真有责任心
Oh, piss off, the both you.
够了 你们俩
Yeah, I've got everything covered, don't worry.
有我在呢 别担心
We'll be fine.
我们没事的
All right.
那好
Yeah, we'll see you later.
过会儿见
Bye! Have fun
拜拜 玩得开心
重点讲解
book
(向旅馆、饭店、戏院等)预约,预订
Book early to avoid disappointment.
及早预约,以免向隅。
I'd like to book a table for two for 8 o'clock tonight.
我想订一张今晚 8 点钟的二人餐桌。
The performance is booked up (= there are no more tickets available).
演出票被订完了。
I'm sorry—we're fully booked.
对不起,客满了。
civic
市民的;城镇居民的
a sense of civic pride (= pride that people feel for their town or city)
作为某市市民的自豪感
civic duties / responsibilities
市民的义务/职责
scuba-diving
戴水肺潜水
to go scuba-diving
进行戴水肺潜水
视频及简介
该影片讲述的是小露做威尔护工挽救他的故事。