遇见你之前(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第32期 威尔选择安乐死
日期:2018-01-08 08:45

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
You've got a funny look on your face
你脸上的表情很滑稽
Please don't tell me you shaved off my eyebrows
别告诉我你把我眉毛剃了
Only the one
只剃了该剃的
Freedom? You call this freedom?
自由 你把这个叫"自由"吗
We all agreed to it
我们都同意了
Not the specifics, Jesus!
不是这样的 天哪
If I hadn't noticed the Swiss postmark
如果我注意到瑞士的邮戳
We made an agreement with Will
我们和威尔达成了协议
Six months
六个月
No, I only agreed so that we had six months to change his mind
不 我同意只是为了用六个月的时间让他改变主意
I cannot believe that you are willing to help our son end his life!
我不能相信 你竟然愿意帮我们的儿子自我了断
I'd rather that than risk him trying again alone
我宁愿这样也不想冒险看他再独自试图自杀
It wasn't a cry for help, Camilla
这不是求救 卡米拉
He meant it. You know that
他是认真的 你很清楚
Now this way we can be with him, supporting him, loving him
而这样我们可以和他一起 支持他 关爱他
He's my son! Yes, he's my son too!
他是我儿子 没错 他也是我儿子
It's his choice. This is what he wants
这是他的选择 这是他想要的
You know how much pain he's in
你知道他正忍受着多大的痛苦
重点讲解

freedom of sth
(指权利)自由
freedom of speech / thought / expression / worship
言论/思想/表达/信仰自由
a threat to press / academic, etc. freedom
对新闻、学术等自由的威胁
rights and freedoms guaranteed by the constitution
宪法保障的权利和自由

specifics
详情;细节
Okay, that's the broad plan—let's get down to the specifics.
好,这是总的计划——下面来谈谈具体细节。

pain
(身体上的)疼痛
a cry of pain
痛苦的喊叫
She was clearly in a lot of pain.
她显然疼痛万分。
He felt a sharp pain in his knee.
他感到膝盖一阵剧痛。
patients suffering from acute back pain
患剧烈背痛的病人
stomach/chest pains
胃/胸痛

[视频及简介
该影片讲述的是小露做威尔护工挽救他的故事。

分享到