遇见你之前(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第20期 路与威尔的关系渐好
日期:2017-12-21 07:50

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Hi. Am I needed?
你叫我
DVD weather, I think
这种天气适合看碟
Des Hommes Et Des Dieux
《人与神》
Something about men?
讲几个男人的事
Yes, it's French gay porn
对是法国男同色情片
You really don't enjoy sarcasm, do you?
你不喜欢嘲讽是吧
Sarcasm is fine, I just don't like superiority
嘲讽没关系 我只是不喜欢盛气凌人
You must hate me then
那你一定讨厌我
I've never hated anyone
我从没讨厌过任何人
Let me know if you need anything
有需要就叫我
Have you seen it?
你看过吗
I don't really like those kind of films
其实我不喜欢那种片子
Those kind of films?
那种片子
Films with subtitles
带字幕的电影
What, did your school not teach you to read?
怎么 学校没教你识字吗
Sit down
坐下
Watch this with me. That's an order
陪我一起看这是命令
重点讲解

sarcasm
讽刺;嘲讽;挖苦
'That will be useful,' she snapped with heavy sarcasm (= she really thought it would not be useful at all).
"还真有用咧。"她狠狠挖苦道。
a hint / touch / trace of sarcasm in his voice
他话语中暗含/略带/流露的嘲讽腔调

superiority
优越感;神气活现的样子;盛气凌人的行为
an air of superiority
神气活现的样子

subtitle
(电影或电视上的)字幕
a Polish film with English subtitles
附有英语字幕的波兰影片
Is the movie dubbed or are there subtitles?
这部电影是配音的还是带字幕的?

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是小露做威尔护工挽救他的故事。

分享到