遇见你之前(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第18期 路男友的打算
日期:2017-12-19 07:43

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Boys, I'm in
伙计们 我能去
What? Yes! Nice one!
什么 好极了
Um, no, wait. We're, you're in what?
等等 你要去干什么
The Viking Triathlon
维京铁人三项
Sixty miles on a bike, thirtymiles on foot and then a nice swim through subzero Nordic seas
骑车60公里 跑步30公里 然后在北欧零下的海里游泳
That's our holiday?
这是我们的假期
Yeah, but not all of it
不是全部
Just the beginning and then we'll sightsee or whatever
只是一开始然后我们再开始观光之类的
Look, I have never been fitter Lou
我现在正是巅峰路
This is the year to do it
今年我一定要参加
I just thought I'd see if I could fix some of these
我想试试能不能修好一些
Or um if you wanted to get new ones
或者如果你想买新的
I could go into town at lunch time
我就中午去镇上买
Or we could both go
或者我们一起去
Do you know what Louisa?
你知道吗 路易莎
Me smashing those photographs was not an accident
我是故意把照片砸碎的
Sorry, I didn't think
抱歉我没想到
You thought you knew best
你以为你什么都知道
重点讲解

sightseeing
观光;游览
to go sightseeing
去观光
Did you have a chance to do any sightseeing ?
你有没有出去游览的机会?
a sightseeing tour of the city
游览那座城市

accident
意外;偶然的事
Their early arrival was just an accident.
他们早到仅仅是偶然而已。
It is no accident that men fill most of the top jobs in nursing.
男人担任护理中大多数最重要的工作绝非偶然。
an accident of birth / fate / history (= describing facts and events that are due to chance or circumstances)
出生/命运/历史的偶然性

smash
(哗啦一声)打碎,打破,破碎
Several windows had been smashed.
几扇窗户劈里啪啦打碎了。
He smashed the radio to pieces.
他啪的一声把收音机摔得稀巴烂。
The glass bowl smashed into a thousand pieces.
玻璃碗咣的一声摔了个粉碎。

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是小露做威尔护工挽救他的故事。

分享到