冰雪大作战(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第3期 卢克出名了
日期:2017-08-25 08:13

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Guys! Guess who's gonna play the bugle for the class?
大伙 猜猜谁今天要吹军号
Jack!
杰哥
Guys, quiet. Quiet. Come on
安静 拜托
Forget it, Jack. I'm not gonna play
算了吧 我不会吹的
What's the problem, Luke?
怎么了
You got cold feet?
胆小了
I bet he doesn't even know how to play!
我估计他根本就不会
Where'd you get your tuba? In a cereal box?
他的小号可能是吃麦片送的
Do you even know what end to blow?
哪头吹他都不晓得吧
Hi, Luke
嗨 卢克
See?
看见没
See what?
看见啥了
See? You're their hero now
你是大英雄了现在
Yippee.
拜托
If you bring Cleo to school every day, she's going to be the smartest dog in the world!
你把乐乐每天都带来 她肯定会是世界上最聪明的狗
She's already the smartest dog in the world, Frankie
她已经是了 四眼
重点讲解

talent for sth
a natural ability to do sth well
天才;天资;天赋
to have great artistic talent
很有艺术天赋
a man of many talents
多才多艺的男子
She showed considerable talent for getting what she wanted.
她很有天资,能够心想事成。

smart
聪明的;机敏的;精明的
She's smarter than her brother.
她比她哥哥聪明。
That was a smart career move.
那是个人事业发展上的一着妙棋。
OK, I admit it was not the smartest thing I ever did (= it was a stupid thing to do).
好吧,我承认那件事我办得很不漂亮。

blow

You're not blowing hard enough!
你没有用劲吹!
The policeman asked me to blow into the breathalyser.
警察要我对着呼吸分析器吹气。

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是孩子们冬天进行冰雪作战的故事。

分享到